PDA

View Full Version : Interesting PH thread: Secret Nazi bunker in some blokes garden!

WildCards
06-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Potentially (http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=543304)

Kieran
06-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Cool!

/popcorn

Spirit
06-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Cool!

/popcorn

Indeed, will watch with interest

bernmc
06-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Wish I had one of those :sad3:. Got a bloody rabbit warren instead!

Maybe they're nazi rabbits though :uhoh2:

psbarham
06-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Maybe they're nazi rabbits though :uhoh2:

oh no, thats not good mate, just keep an eye on them, i reckon they could be working in conjunction with my chickens who are trying to infiltrate our numbers and take over the world :speechles you can see it in their beady little eyes :inquisiti they are devious little creatures, everytime i go near them they start acting stupid and start scratching at the ground, but they don't fool me :inquisiti

White Lightning
07-06-2008, 12:22 AM
Coooool /popcorn

MikeKey
07-06-2008, 07:41 PM
I subscribed to PH just so I could bookmark that thread! =)

I've been trying to work out where the guy lives from the overhead photos but can't figure it out. Shame really, cos I could have "happened" to have been out for a drive out that way and subtly stopped to ask what was going on... =P

This place is riddled with bunkers. Lots of them are open to the public, including a huge bunker complex in the bottom of a valley in the middle of the island.

There's also one in the next valley over that's just as big but abandoned. We used to squeeze through the barred up entrance as kids and wander round there looking at all the old german junk. It was scary as you like, probably still would be if I'm honest!

Davezj
07-06-2008, 08:04 PM
i will watch this as well.

let the story unfold.

Ryan
08-06-2008, 02:22 AM
Very interesting indeed - please keep us posted! :)

Fully
08-06-2008, 03:33 AM
Yer that is kool.
Shame they are having so many issues with moving that boulder.
Wouldent be that hard to move it with that digger.

NevGroom
08-06-2008, 11:08 AM
Awesome - If they can't get a truck in to move the buolder (access issues) then he wont get one in to take it away, therefore break it....?

It is a nice boulder though

bernmc
08-06-2008, 12:06 PM
oh no, thats not good mate, just keep an eye on them, i reckon they could be working in conjunction with my chickens who are trying to infiltrate our numbers and take over the world :speechles you can see it in their beady little eyes :inquisiti they are devious little creatures, everytime i go near them they start acting stupid and start scratching at the ground, but they don't fool me :inquisiti

We'll be murdered in our Beds!!!

gdelargy
08-06-2008, 12:59 PM
I subscribed to PH just so I could bookmark that thread! =)

I've been trying to work out where the guy lives from the overhead photos but can't figure it out. Shame really, cos I could have "happened" to have been out for a drive out that way and subtly stopped to ask what was going on... =P

This place is riddled with bunkers. Lots of them are open to the public, including a huge bunker complex in the bottom of a valley in the middle of the island.

There's also one in the next valley over that's just as big but abandoned. We used to squeeze through the barred up entrance as kids and wander round there looking at all the old german junk. It was scary as you like, probably still would be if I'm honest!

Somewhere on Jersey in the Channel Islands (another PH poster from Guernsey offered to help if he was on the right island, and CY88 replied he was on "the other one"). Might not take too long to locate him on Google Maps...

Regards,
G

MikeKey
08-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Yeah, I live on Jersey which is why I thought I'd try and find where this was :happy:

I found a link to a site with pics of that other bunker I used to go into:
http://unseenjersey.proboards82.com/index.cgi?board=jerseyreports&action=display&thread=48

There are links to pics of lots of other abandoned bunkers and whatnot on there too, if you're into that sort of thing. I might just have to go and have a look at some of these now I know about them!