PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 8th Naas Rd

N9nebar
08-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Silver facelift legnum on the Naas road ,longmile road Junction.5pm You might have heard an airhorn coming from the big purple thing in the midle of the road. Nice car mate!:happy:

Roberto
08-06-2008, 09:23 PM
I think we seem to have a few motors over here not on this lovely site.

Was heading towards Lusk one day, spotted a White Legnum at a roadside stop, beeped him as I went past and got the strangest look.:inquisiti

I'm going to post am invite on Octane.ie for any others to follow over here.

kiteman
08-06-2008, 10:56 PM
N9nebar, Saw the same car a while back, blew at him and got the strangest look. Still have had no replies (bar roberto) to arranging an Irish mini meet

N9nebar
08-06-2008, 11:00 PM
yeah an irish meet would be good, youse in your Vr4's and me in me lowly stock gdi , i'll park round the corner !!!!! i've seen that silver legnum around that area and inchicore a few times also keep seen a black legnum/galant estate around tallaght with some ol'fella drivin.....

kiteman
09-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Thanks, that was most likely me. I have a black one also. I've driven my VR4 around mondello every track day for the last year, and with my helmet on most young whippersnappers like yourself dont realise they're been overtaken by an ol'fella.

N9nebar
09-06-2008, 09:20 PM
long time since i've been called a whipper snapper. also today at 7:15pm i saw a white pre-facelift legnum tearin down the embankment road towards the M50 sounded like a vr4 , with shiny wheels. iwas in the big purple thing with the yellow racing stripes that it flew past. was that you aswell kiteman?

kiteman
09-06-2008, 11:10 PM
Sorry N9nebar, both my white ones were in in my yard all day. So I'm not guilty there. I'd really love to know how many VR4's there are in Ireland though.

96vr-4
27-06-2008, 12:12 PM
I live in Rathfarnham and theres a few around me, theres a bloke in whitechurch who imports cars and he has a mauve one. Theres a silver one up the top of the grange road aswel. Iv seen a white one flying down whitechurch road outside my estate a few times, its a fantastic windy road and brilliant when its wet and youve got a non 4wd car behind you looking to race. They do be sliding all over the road.

BabyBoy
27-06-2008, 12:49 PM
Hey Guys Im from around Dublin 15 and they are 2 VR4 saloons around including my own., And I know there is one in leixlip and one in lucan all saloons. Maybe if we post what we see around we will come to see how many are there around ireland ;)

kiteman
30-06-2008, 11:50 PM
Hi babyboy, been trying to find that out for a while. Even suggested a meet of qwners of VR4's in ireland but little response. Ps, I'm in kildare near robertstown