PDA

View Full Version : FS: Front bumper, radiator grille and fog lights (pre-lift) - SOLD !

swinks
08-06-2008, 11:08 PM
Hi!
I have for sale front end from my VR4. It's front bumper, radiator grill, and fog lights. All due to fitting post-lift end onto my VR4.
So I'm left with those stuff and I have no room for storage. Already I've put it on eBay but not much response and some silly lads expecting from me posting whole set overseas.
All items are in very good condition, just grill has no "VR4" badge. Colour coded X08 - pyrenees black.
Unfortunately I'm moving house so I really need to rid off my VR4 bits.
I can post fog lights and grill to EU. Bumper is for collection only (posting is too expensive).
I've attached some pics.

Crossbow
09-06-2008, 04:35 PM
I will have both if the price is right do you have the centre section of the bumper and I will collect as I live just down the road how much do you have in mind

swinks
11-06-2008, 10:55 AM
I will have both if the price is right do you have the centre section of the bumper and I will collect as I live just down the road how much do you have in mind

I'll give you PM.

Nevman
11-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Post some pics after fitting the new one Swinks.

swinks
12-06-2008, 10:15 AM
New one is from Avance (post-lift looklike). But there are single fogs (not VR4), and red diamonds on radiator grill. Things I'm not bothered at all.

All bits sold!!!