PDA

View Full Version : FS/SWAP: MMCS carbon Dash

Ephesiangts
10-06-2008, 10:18 AM
hey,

I have a MMCS carbon dash that wont fit on my non MMCS legnum

It is for sale or swap for a non MMCS Carbon dash or alike.

I'm from Australia too, but postage isn't that bad to NZ.

sightless
10-06-2008, 01:53 PM
how much you want for it mate? :iloveyou: cant find it on trademe and that looks like a trademe logo down the bottom of the pic /pan

rees
12-06-2008, 09:44 AM
why wont it fit?? i
also have a non mmcs galant
id like to know the diagonal measurements of the open space as im on about a carputer and i have a 10.4" touch screen that i want to put there, i have the normal carbon fibre stereo panel and gear surround

Gly
12-06-2008, 09:59 AM
coz theres no where to put the ac controll unit

rees
12-06-2008, 11:18 AM
/duh i knew that /duh/duh

Ephesiangts
13-06-2008, 12:45 AM
how much you want for it mate? :iloveyou: cant find it on trademe and that looks like a trademe logo down the bottom of the pic /pan

You cant find it on there becase i just bought this off ebay, and its the wrong one, and i just used his photo again!

$120 AU would do it + postage to where ever you are.

alternatively - its now on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140241115765

miikka
14-06-2008, 09:57 AM
You cant find it on there becase i just bought this off ebay, and its the wrong one, and i just used his photo again!

$120 AU would do it + postage to where ever you are.

alternatively - its now on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140241115765

Would be pretty polite to mention the lack of AC-unit's place in the eBay description, and not just hope that someone makes same mistake as you did - bought the dash and didn't note that it's not applicable.

Ephesiangts
18-06-2008, 07:17 AM
Would be pretty polite to mention the lack of AC-unit's place in the eBay description, and not just hope that someone makes same mistake as you did - bought the dash and didn't note that it's not applicable.

Um well, the fact that i stated it is a MMCS DASH MEANS THAT THERE IS NO SPACE FOR A NON MMCS DASH AC UNIT!

/pan

peter thomson
18-06-2008, 07:23 AM
Miikka would have meant on ebay

Ephesiangts
20-06-2008, 01:17 AM
Miikka would have meant on ebay

the pictures are plain and simple, you can see its got the large hole in the top so you would think they would realize.

When i bought it, it was the picture above and you couldn't really tell.

PS: why is it that I'm being hacked on? I'm trying to sell it as i cant use it!

Kieran
20-06-2008, 08:15 AM
the pictures are plain and simple, you can see its got the large hole in the top so you would think they would realize.

When i bought it, it was the picture above and you couldn't really tell.

The pictures may well be plain and simple, but not everyone appreciates that the MMCS system is a different fitting - and given that the picture shows a DIN slot and then a gap above it, you could forgive someone for not realising when there's no description. By your own admission, that's exactly what happened to you isn't it?

Ephesiangts
23-06-2008, 05:07 AM
The pictures may well be plain and simple, but not everyone appreciates that the MMCS system is a different fitting - and given that the picture shows a DIN slot and then a gap above it, you could forgive someone for not realizing when there's no description. By your own admission, that's exactly what happened to you isn't it?

Yes it was, but i have listed it plainly on the forums, and even still like you said people might not know the difference between the mmcs dash and alike...
so it would be a waste of time to label it a mmcs dash on ebay as if ur not form a forum you wouldn't know the difference anyway. Its only be a few people here and @ OZVR4 that people are aware that there is a difference, and by saying that there is a lack of a position to put the A/C control suggests that even in a MMCS galant or Legnum, there's no spot for it.

So listing on the forums like i have and listing as is on ebay, i don't think Ive done wrong. If people dont have the insight to contact me about it, like myself, then its there issue not mine!

PS: and even if it so happens that they do buy it and they dont have the wright model, it will go on the dash they just have to modify it a bit, which I dont want to do.

If they are that way inclined.