PDA

View Full Version : FS: Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo

THE-STIG
15-06-2008, 10:33 PM
With great reluctance i am having to sell my GTO Twin Turbo. I have owned her for 3 great years and has been a great reliable car to drive. She has plenty of power on tap and will see off most cars on the road. In my opinion she comes in the best colour, passion RED. I am a GTOUK member.

I had hoped to keep her for a few years yet and have even bought some extras goodies to fit. But my circumstances have changed and a change in career and a growing family are forcing this sale.

Toys that come with the car for those of you who dont know are:

- permanent 4 wheel drive
- 4 wheel steering
- Electronically Controlled Suspension (ECS) monitors the road and adjusts itself according to driving conditions with a manual over-ride button in the cockpit that stiffens the suspension for a firm ride.
- Twin Turbos from a 3.0 V6 24v twin inetercooled engine producing just over 300bhp (very smooth and powerfull)
- Active aero kit, rear and front spoilers auto adjust at a set speed to glue the car to the road for a confident and sporty high speed cruise
- Power Streering
- Power windows (inc folding electric side mirrors)
- Air conditioning with climate control
- ABS
- Unmarked grey cloth interior (no rips here)
- Electric drivers seat with lumbar and side adjustment support, really does hug you around the fast corners

Nowthe goodies that i have already added:

- Refurbished 5 speed gearbox and transfer box
- New Streetmax Racing clutch and pressure plates good to see over 400bhp from the engine, really does bite hard and does not let go or slip (only done few hundred miles since change)
- All new oil and fluids in the gearbox transbox and all diffs and axles
- DBS grooved disks and brakes, stops her dead and will take your spleen out if braking hard, look cool and is a must for such a big car
- She is sat on Mania 19" Jade-R alloys, i think the fronts are 8J and the rears are 10J, tyres treads are all good. These wheels are the best wheels bar non for this car in my opinion. Other wheels just look teeny under these arches (these alone were £1400 new)
- Blitz Boost Controller set to low and high boost settings.
- Hand held Data logger to monitor all parameters from
the engine and other electrics in the car and can be used to download data whilest driving and then transferred to your pc for analysis. All systems are GREEN at the moment and the car runs beautifully
- Blitz turbo timer, shuts the car down only when the turbos have cooled sufficiently and there is no danger to damanage from a previous spirited drive
- Toad Ai606 Cat2 full closure alarm and immobiliser
- Alpine CD player with iPOD support
- Genuine HKS dump valve makes a lurvely whooshing sound coming off boost
- HKS high flow filter kit, makes a great sucking sound when on boost

- Lowered on TEIN sport springs by 35-40mm for awsome handling

- MINES ECU which is an uprated and remapped ECU makes the car realy smooth at idle and power delivery is awsome! you can really feel the difference!

Now the goodies that i never got around to fitting:

ALL THESE ARE GENUINE MITSUBISHI PARTS!
- 99' spec rear wing! try finding one of these, rare as a hens tooth!
- 99' spec sail panels
- KAZE front lip spoiler

- MK II Side skirts in exccelent condition

My intention was to go two colour black hood roof and tailgate with my car but alas i wont get a chance, my loss is your gain. These bits alone are worth well over £1000 second hand!

The car has regularly been serviced with silkolene Pro S or Mobile 1 oil only. The body is great with no rust at all. The only thing i would comment on is that the rear aero is fading pink a bit and would need buffereng soon, but i fyou fir the 99' wing you wont need do according to what colour you want to go.

The engine is strong and pulls like a train in all gears, the gearbox has been refurbished and works as it should.

Well thats as much as i can think of, my car has been well pampered and i has been maintained regardless of cost, Someone will get a bragain im sure.

Please come and view if you are serious as i am sure you wont be dissapointed.

Any questions please call me or text me, i will consider REASONABLE OFFERS around £3750

Thanks for looking.

Ryan
16-06-2008, 03:09 AM
That is one really good looking specimen! Best of luck with the sale even though it pains me you are parting with such a fine vehicle.