PDA

View Full Version : FS: Tempur Pillows? (Space tech)

sanct
17-06-2008, 05:02 PM
I'm not trying to use this forum to knock out my unwanted goods but would rather offer to you guys first.

Bit of a long story so will shorten as am F"!£"$£ing annoyed.
My GF has had neck problems for quite a while and had been seeing a chiropractor four times a week for the last four months. (yep very cheap..... not)
A rather unscrupulous backside of a sales person (that really took restraint) took advantage of my GF's and sold her two (his and hers) tempur pillows. I say took advantage as these particular pillows work for some peple and don't for others. So Tempur offer a long trial period inorder to make sure the products right for you. This salesman however works in an independent bed shop and not only neglected to mention this but also on closer inspection sold us a non returnable item(small print).
We tried the pillows for two nights and found them very uncomfortable for our particular necks. On trying to return them the ever so nice salesperson turned from ever so nice to complete and uttter childish, smarmy, pain in the back side.... I could go on...
Anyway to keep things short we have bounced a couple of letters their way with no satisfaction.
I feel it is more stressful to continue hassling as I want my GF to concentrate on getting better not stressing over little men with little chips on their shoulders.... (deep breath)

So if any of your guys/gals have actually tried tempur pillows and found them suitable for your necks please PM me and make me an offer. There is one medium and one large, they have been used twice (inside three covers!) I can't stress enough that you must have tried one before and know you get on with them.

Rant over deep breath (where's the beer?)
Thanks for listening.

Spirit
17-06-2008, 06:57 PM
I have deleted the duplicate thread, and moved this one to the for sale section :2thumbsup

sanct
18-06-2008, 10:36 PM
I have deleted the duplicate thread, and moved this one to the for sale section :2thumbsup
Thanks Spirit
:)