PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

Sean92AWD
19-06-2008, 03:58 AM
My name is Sean from the US. Been into the VR-4 since 1999 when i got my first one. But we are unlucky here and did not get anything but 91's and 92's. Would love to have a "newer one". Im was actually searching for a Legnum part number and happened onto this site.

If anyone can help. Im looking for the Red VR-4 emblem(like the one in the websites logo) that goes on the front grille. I found one on ebay but it was the sticker emblem off of the trunk so it wont work for what i need it for. If anyone can help with a part number or even wants to buy it and ship it to the states i will pay for your time. Sedn me a Pm if your interested. Thanks.

But anyways im glad i found this site. May not be as informative for my year as i noticed the "newer one" is vastly more popular on this site.

Sean

mpau009
19-06-2008, 06:57 AM
Iv got an old grille badge that i had kicking around for years, its not broken, but the red is flaking off.

Give me a yell if youre keen.

..oh yeah, and no 92 VR4s around here, though there are still a fair few around NZ, if its the 3.0 V6 we know them as GTO outside the US

Sean92AWD
19-06-2008, 11:59 AM
Yeah just the 2.0 I4 for us. We never got the TT V6 except for Dodge Stealth TT's and Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4 which is your. But ill take that emblem if you want to sell it.

HMG1K
19-06-2008, 12:35 PM
This place - http://japanparts.com - sells them from new.