PDA

View Full Version : New Members Note.

The Vee
25-06-2008, 11:35 PM
Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with my post delivery at the moment. I have now been waiting 2 weeks for the new membership cards to arrive and still no sign. Have spoken to the supplier and been given an assurance they were sent out promptly. I have no reason to doubt this as we have had a dramatic drop in our amount of post recently. I have also had another confirmed posting to me from another source which has not arrived either. I am currently speaking to the P.O. to see if they can shed any light on the matter.
So, what this means is that I am having to re-order Member cards for that particular batch, which I'm afraid does include Rossi (sorry mate). So the delay is now compounded by the fact that I am on Holiday next week so shall be sent out hopefully as soon as I return. I do appologise for the delay, but it really is beyond our control, as a certain railway company might say/pan

rossi
26-06-2008, 05:29 AM
No worries mate. U can stick a couple of extra's in the pack lol(only joking).
Have a good holiday mate.

Ross

The Vee
26-06-2008, 04:25 PM
Update: Have today been delivered a very battered package with the member cards, but the contents are OK. Still not got my other post I'm waiting for, but at least the packs I can get out tonight.

Physician
26-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Well, we all know how much work you put into this behind the scenes Andy.

I also know that you wouldn't have a particularly pleasant time on holiday thinking about this problem. It'll be my pleasure to take Mrs Vee away for the week (and her pleasure!) so that you can have the necessary time to post everything for CVR4.

I wouldn't do this for anybody you know ...... but she's sooooo sexy! :scholar:

The Vee
28-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Now I'm really stressed! I thought Mrs Vee was staying here to finish the CVR4 stuff while YOU came with me. You unfaithful old so and so!!/pan

Physician
28-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Now I'm really stressed! I thought Mrs Vee was staying here to finish the CVR4 stuff while YOU came with me. You unfaithful old so and so!!/pan

Tart! :thinking:

rossi
30-06-2008, 04:06 PM
I recieved my membership pack today and i would like to say thanks for doing it before u went on your hols!! Have good one mate.:happy:

Ross

Big Ian
05-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Andy, got my pack on thursday
cheer's mate .. Jacque tried to take the pen ... needless to say "she never got it!" ... the pen :D