PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Beige moo-cow front passenger seat

elnevio
30-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Hi folks

Due to the tyre-tread damage caused by Newera shipping across two new tyres from Japan on my front passenger seat, the leather has become irrevocably marked. Newera have agreed to sort this out.

Whilst I am also checking out the Mitsi replacement prices for the base and back covers, and local retrimming and upholsterers, I am checking to see if anyone has either the whole passenger seat, or just the cushion covers, available for purchase. As the leather in mine is in great condition, I would require the same to be the case for any second-hand items too.

Please let me know if you do, and how much you would require paying for them.

Thanks
Nev

BTW, the Mitsi prices, on a three-week wait from Japan, are £379.39 + vat for the seat back cover, and £946.39 + vat for the seat base cover... /JawDroppi

GalantOnly
30-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Do you have electric seats and side airbags?

elnevio
30-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Do you have electric seats and side airbags?
Not in the VR-4.

I have the beige leather seats, which are heated, electric and have side airbags, in the UK-spec V6-24 though.

psbarham
01-07-2008, 07:05 AM
we have a full interior, not really keen on splitting it though. if you want the full lot make an offer

elnevio
01-07-2008, 07:07 AM
we have a full interior, not really keen on splitting it though. if you want the full lot make an offer
For a Leggie?

Wodjno
01-07-2008, 07:26 AM
For a Leggie?

Yup /yes

For a Leggy :pimp2:

GalantOnly
01-07-2008, 08:57 PM
I got one beige passenger seat, but it's electric, heated and with airbag...:inquisiti

GalantOnly
01-07-2008, 09:02 PM
BTW, the Mitsi prices, on a three-week wait from Japan, are £379.39 + vat for the seat back cover, and £946.39 + vat for the seat base cover... /JawDroppi

This is just unbelievable... in Japan you can get whole car for money like that included beige interior...

elnevio
01-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the various offers/info - all help continues to be gratefully received.

I still don't know how this is going to go yet. I will have to keep you updated.

To clarify the condition of the leather, it is practically like new, very soft and supple, so I am hoping to source something in a similar condition!