PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1997 VR4 Legnum price reduced

Nice But
05-07-2008, 05:58 PM
See other thread here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=346853#post346853). New thread started as you can't amend the original title.

and Pistonheads ad Here (http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/593255.htm).

To drum up possible interest I've dropped the price to offers around £3995 as is, If I get no go's at this price I will pull ALL the mods off and sell them seperately and sell the car as stock.

If your thinking of modding your VR buy mine it's already done :happy: /rally for you. It would be great if a fellow Club member/follower was to buy the car as it is a very nice car.......... but I ain't gonna wait all day for it sell, so watch the ads over the next few weeks if it doesn't sell as it may be an E bay furore.

elnevio
06-07-2008, 04:16 PM
I hope this goes for you Tim. If I didn't have mine - I would be straight over to buy yours.

Good luck (and bttt!)

Kieran
06-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Good luck with your sale Tim - If you don't get a sale and do start removing your modifications I would be interested in the MAP 2 ECU - But hopefully someone will buy it complete - 'Tis a nice car. :)

elnevio
06-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Good luck with your sale Tim - If you don't get a sale and do start removing your modifications I would be interested in the MAP 2 ECU - But hopefully someone will buy it complete - 'Tis a nice car. :)
Dang! I meant to say that, but was obviously thinking of you and hoping that you'll be able to sell it, rather than thinking of myself! Anyway, 2nd dibs then! Would be interested in the BOV too.

Nice But
16-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Guys

Thanks, I hope it sells complete but I will take it apart if I have too, I'm just gutted to have to sell it after spending sh*t loads on it /pan , but needs must and you will indeed be 1st and 2nd in the queue for the bits........:iloveyou:

K, if it does come apart, then the 2 maps Ben has put on it would only need a slight tweek for your car....... all software included and unlocked Mapping /rally

scooby1
23-07-2008, 09:38 AM
could you send me some more detailed photos of every aspect of the car, im very interested and im only in stafford so not to far from you, but would like as much information as possible before i arrange to view.

thanks

steve

ciderisgr8
23-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Nice But you have pm

Nice But
23-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Guys

PM's replied too. I'll post more photo's at the weekend.......

For info though, all looks stock under the bonnet, the hard pipe conversion was the next job, now sadly not to be done by me..../pan

Tim

Ralliart1
26-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Hi Tim,did you sold out the car?I'm interested on it.

apeman69
27-07-2008, 01:55 AM
Ha ha! Your car was awaiting collection when I went to pick up mine at the same dealer in Feb. I remember seeing it parked outside, remember the reg. (Mine ended up with P260... before I changed it). Looked at yours when I first went to view Leggies! Don't think you'll have a problem selling it with the mods you've done. Small world (or not where Leggies and car dealers are concerned). Best of luck with the sale.

Nice But
27-07-2008, 07:40 PM
It is a small world...... someone has got P256 on here as well.......

Had a lot of interest this weekend so hopefully a sale will be forthcoming from one of the 3....:happy:

I'll be sad to see it go, but needs must /pan

Nice But
28-07-2008, 11:08 PM
SOLD To Ralliart1.

Enjoy /rally /rally

miller
28-07-2008, 11:12 PM
good news it still within the club. Mint car!

Nice But
28-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Yep........ very sad to see it go Mike, now to boredom in a Honda 2.4 Accord estate auto ........... tum tee tum. Oh it's got 170 horse powers and does 0-60 in a fookin' age, but returns a respectable 37mpg on a run.........

I couldn't bring myself to buy an oil burner.........

See you all at Japfest next year........ could I sneak my MX5 on a track session?