PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOOOOO they found us

bradc
12-07-2008, 02:50 AM
Had a car come down the driveway before with two good looking girls in it, I thought it was going to be a good day until they opened their mouths and said they were jehovah witnesses and would I like some of their new brochures.

My reaction was one of shock and surprise, first of all that they were young good looking girls that were wasting their weekends driving around looking for victims, and secondly I thought they were all men who rode around on bikes trying to get themselves killed.

In fact I was so surprised I didn't have the chance to abuse them, I just stared blankly, then told them I wasn't interested in what they were selling and shut the door.

Ryan
12-07-2008, 03:33 AM
Had a car come down the driveway before with two good looking girls in it, I thought it was going to be a good day until they opened their mouths and said they were jehovah witnesses and would I like some of their new brochures.

My reaction was one of shock and surprise, first of all that they were young good looking girls that were wasting their weekends driving around looking for victims, and secondly I thought they were all men who rode around on bikes trying to get themselves killed.

In fact I was so surprised I didn't have the chance to abuse them, I just stared blankly, then told them I wasn't interested in what they were selling and shut the door.

I have had that experience in NZ before. I heard the front gate opening when I was on the computer and was like "WTF?" and then went out the lounge door to investigate and there was one minger and one hottie - I pretty much told them that I am blind to religion and they'd only be wasting their breath.

hi flyer
12-07-2008, 05:44 AM
I really don't know why they bother! We've had a couple come up here, told them where to go and then watch them leave. Trying to turn around on the drive way which is only a car width wide its quite amusing until they get suck and end up having to pull them out. No common sense those people.......

Subaru ETA
12-07-2008, 06:56 AM
why would they travel all the way out to your place brad?!? thats extreme

martin_y
12-07-2008, 07:20 AM
What do you get when you cross a hell's angel with a jehovah's witness??
...someone who comes to your door and tells YOU to p*ss off !

ANTHONY
12-07-2008, 09:17 AM
but did you sh@g them?

The Vee
12-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Anthony - really !! He quite clearly states he did not even abuse them/pan /pan

Subaru ETA
12-07-2008, 09:52 AM
he didnt want to make the goats jealous :p

elnevio
12-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Now, if they'd opened with, "Bless you in the name of the father, son and the holy Goat", maybe it would have been a different story!

(yes, I know that's nicked from Four Weddings and a Funeral...)

bradc
12-07-2008, 11:20 AM
I almost thought about asking them for their phone numbers, but decided not to :)

Ryan
12-07-2008, 11:30 AM
I almost thought about asking them for their phone numbers, but decided not to :)

Sad! You could have been banging them into submission !!!

I-S
12-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Brad, making jehovah's witnesses see god. Or at least shout his name.

Paul Beazer
12-07-2008, 01:59 PM
As in "OH MY GOD, RUUUNNN!"?

Joanne
13-07-2008, 11:09 PM
We used to have them come out regularly to us in Wellsford - as soon as I saw them knock on my mums door I'd wait 2 minutes then call her phone :) Then they'd come over to me, and mum would wait 2 minutes, then run over to my place with an urgent request :)

MikeKey
13-07-2008, 11:54 PM
I remember them coming round to my folks' place once in a while when I was younger and lived there, suffice to say they were always politely turned away!
One day they did come in, but stayed only long enough to hear my old man explain how he was bishop of the local Mormon church. It's funny, we never saw them again!

dickytim
14-07-2008, 08:43 AM
When I first went out flatting we had some come to our door, we had a 2 story place with the lounge window above the front door and entrance way.

I down trousered and made my butt cheeks say "f%k off"

We never had any visits after that.

BTW I had a habit of mooning when I had been drinking, which I most definately had been at the time :)