PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy

Brind
21-05-2003, 07:00 PM
Where can you buy specific Brake discs and pads from for example that are shown in mags such as Demon Tweaks etc?

These places appear to be ripoff merchants to people who don't know any better, hence looking at the prices of some of their stuff you can definitely buy cheaper.

I would buy brake discs and pads etc from a normal motor factors if they were normal, rather than pay stupid recomended retail prices.

I'm looking to get some Pagid brake pads/discs when the time comes, but have no idea where I would get them as I doubt motor factors would have them?
Also Tyres, I'd like to get some Toyo proxies as I've read these are good, I'm sure my local garage has them and I know they are cheap.

pjjohnson
22-05-2003, 01:07 PM
Let us know when you find out where to buy things cheaply Brind , then we can all benefit.

Till then as I will have to buy from places I know can supply, like Demon Tweaks. Silly of me I know.

By the way I've had some Toyos INSERT INTO post VALUES ( missed those off the list Haydar! ); and you are right, they are cheap, and I would say pretty good value.