PDA

View Full Version : A big thank you to

pitslayer
19-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Beastlee. Top bloke! my mate is currently in Germany with some issues on his FTO, just asked Lee if he could tell me where to got some ATF fluid, and he went beyond that. Adam has been up to Lee`s today in germany, where they have had a look over his car, and really helped him out. Going beyond the call of duty.
So when i see you at a show Lee, you will be getting a pint off me.
Adam also rang me Lee and asked me to say thanks from him on here as you really did help out no end....means he wont ring me asking for stuff now /lol

oh and enjoy the torch, for i will never be blinded again by it :D :D :D /lol

Lillywotsername
19-07-2008, 11:47 PM
Nice one Lee... Top Bloke

Zaid
20-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Not suprised because Lee is a top man!

Beastlee
20-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Thanks Kyle, nice of you to mention me like this. As I explained to Adam I was just glad to have a visitor to the house that loved cars and computers. Where I was in the UK and since I got here there's been nobody with any interest in the cars so I've just put off working on the car. I finally got some use of out of my motorclub membership and made a new friend in the process.
Adam was insisting on paying for my time but it wasn't why I did it, he was stuck in a difficult situation and I was happy to help. The torch he gave me is very bright and fits perfectly in the flare holder!

As I've mentioned before any of you are welcome to call in on the way to/from The Ring or just call on me if you're stuck in Germany. If I can help I will.