PDA

View Full Version : Im not a member any more..

mpau009
23-07-2008, 08:14 AM
Im guessing that means my membership has expired? I think it was around this time of year

Didnt get a PM or email or anything/pan

Can someone have a look and see if there is an auto alert thing or anything like that cause if there is it aint alerting.. and point me in the direction of the CVR4 NZ bank account details:afro:

pungatree1
23-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Just sent you a PM but your inbox is full! I sent a PM to joanne and she provided me with some bank details and a paypal option.

mpau009
23-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Just sent you a PM but your inbox is full! I sent a PM to joanne and she provided me with some bank details and a paypal option.

Thanks for telling me.. iv cleared a lot of those now. Maybe thats why it didnt tell me:thinking:

Mods is it possible to have an inbox full warning for the PM setup? It might save a lot of "brad empty your PMbox type threads"?

Nick Mann
23-07-2008, 07:09 PM
I can't answer the PM question, that needs an admin type, but assuming NZ has the same email rules as the UK, then I am under the impression that the reminder email gets sent.

Could you double check your email address in your CP and check that is still right?

bradc
23-07-2008, 07:54 PM
ohh now thats BS!!!!

When has anyone ever said that to me? :D

Joanne
23-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Hello, something went a little funny with the admin side of things at our end so not sure if you would have got a message! Should be all sorted out soon though. I'll PM you the payment details now. Sorry for the lack of notice :(