PDA

View Full Version : My new car?

RED
23-07-2008, 09:21 AM
All going well Marcus should collect this on Friday

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/FORD+GALAXY/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-240-4294966821-4294967194/advert.action?R=200813306414210&distance=91&postcode=cv22+5ne&channel=CARS&make=FORD&model=GALAXY&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=

and quite oddly I'm excited/rally What do you think? It's got a built in baby seat:baby: (?) and 3 point seatbelts all round! Not really much else to get too excited about I know it's only a Ford but it's alot bigger than my mum's 2dr fiesta I've been driving for the last month - my siactica is looking forward to more space:afro:

Lillywotsername
23-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Woo Hoo... Welcome to the MPV world Jane. We got ours 2 weeks ago and the space is awesome.

Even Kieran admitted to liking driving ours on Sunday ( we have the Seat Alhambra but that just a Galaxy with a different badge basically) Ok I think Richy said that his words were " Its like driving a van... But i like driving vans" :speechles :inquisiti :iloveyou:

Like you said.... it is very kiddy safe and practical :baby: you won't need to bend over to pick your little uns out of their seats, and you can get 40 - 50 mpg out of it. Well done you :D :happy:

RED
23-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Cheers Lily:happy:

You will note though that I've still gone for the big engine/pan can't get the petrol head out of me completely yet:pimp2: We looked at the Alhambra and Sharan but they were so much more expensive we had to go for the poor relation! but if I can get nanny in the middle of my two without needing a crane to get her out then it's OK. Do you think the mods would let us have a new sub forum or something like widows MPV's:inquisiti I've applied twice to get on the galaxy owners club forum but they won't let me in! snobs

The space is definately something I'm looking forward to. Even thought the VR4 is fairly spacious when you start adding things like subs, tweety things and all that Sh*t is gets cramped quick and mine would look daft with a roof box attached to it! Still I'm sure there are bound to be a few mods here and there - I live with Marcus after all. This time though I'm not having it lowered lol

xx

ANTHONY
23-07-2008, 11:36 AM
so are we gonna see a spin off clubmpv.com. nice car jane

Nick VR4
23-07-2008, 12:55 PM
:afro: My mrs has a Hyundia Trajet 7 seater thingy for the grandkids mainly

Lillywotsername
23-07-2008, 07:59 PM
This time though I'm not having it lowered lol
Why not......???? :evilgrin: :kiss: :-ished: :deal2: :laugh:

pitslayer
23-07-2008, 09:17 PM
as much as i dont like MPV`s i met someone the other day with a zafira done up in the style of a VXR or could of been one i dont know, and i have to admit it looked good :( /lol

Kieran
23-07-2008, 11:21 PM
.... Ok I think Richy said that his words were " Its like driving a van... But i like driving vans" :speechles :inquisiti :iloveyou:

Yeah, that was about it - Oh and don't forget the all-conquering Turbo-Weasel BOOST from 2000rpm! /lol

yetphoenix
24-07-2008, 02:18 AM
Used to have a 2.3 ghia , used it as a 5 seater (to bad they don't fold into the floor,25 kg each seat) very spacious.no need to fold the pram ha ha. nice road holding for std car until i fitted pi lowering springs/ koni adjustable even better:pimp2: .ps make sure aircon compresser is working ,once under warranty the other out of pocket/Grrr ..

scooby1
25-07-2008, 03:44 PM
my missus has just had a new mpv as well, she was going for a fiat multipla originally, then she told me what she was thinking and i said no way, so she eventually saw the light and we picked up her new mazda premacy 2.0 sport on wednesday this week, has every possible extra and although not as big as the galaxy and stuff like that has loads of space, electric everything, built in roof dvd player for the kids and she fell in love with it the second she saw it.