PDA

View Full Version : S reg White Galant Saloon VR-4 - Stirling

DickBarton
26-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Drove past it a few times today - non-standard alloys but a rather fine looking example...I'm missing the VR4...

DickBarton
02-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Spotted again almost in the same parking space...I think it has a Nurburgring logo thing on the rear bumper (or it might be an autograph) - bit alloys of non-standard spec - look like 18s. I think it is a facelift front end on it as well.

I've lost my VR4 cards so can't stop and stick one on his window but will try and do something in case he doesn't know about this place.

ayebalpaul
04-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Think you found me!!!!! Where did you see it parked??

DickBarton
04-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Along the road from the Golden Chip (previously Saturday it was along near the snooker hall), this Saturday it was along near the Cowane Centre - where you living to park in Stirling? Only see it on Saturday so I'm guessing you aren't living in that street.

ayebalpaul
06-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Along the road from the Golden Chip (previously Saturday it was along near the snooker hall), this Saturday it was along near the Cowane Centre - where you living to park in Stirling? Only see it on Saturday so I'm guessing you aren't living in that street.

Yeah, that definitely me. Just working there on Saturdays. Well for another few weeks!!