PDA

View Full Version : FS: VR4 brakes, Recaro seats, earthing kit

Brunty
28-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Hi All,
I've not been on for awhile so I hope everyone is keeping well I've the following parts cluttering up my appartment and need to get rid of them. Drop me a line if your interested:

Full set of calipers from VR4 - front discs, rears are very heavily worn.

Recaro seats (from Vectra GSI) which are the same as the VR4 Recaros - I reckon a mounting kit would cost £175 absolute max. although if you have the skills and tools I'm sure you could get them installed at a fraction of the cost. The fabric is much more restrained than that on the VR4 seats and I have the rears and doorcards to match.

Earthing Kit.

If you want them you'll need to offer me a reasonable price and be in a position to collect them from Birmingham (we can always look into alternative arrangements).

Cheers
Brunty

Cheers

chris vr4
28-07-2008, 08:20 PM
how much 4 the seats m8???

i no a few ppl on vectra site that are after gsi seats

rees
30-07-2008, 10:01 PM
hi mate dunno if i told ya but i sold "our" blue vr4 after gettin the ayc sorted that had some problems and i ended up changing every part of the system aprt from the actual diff i tself but its gone off to finland now to a happy owner:)
im in the process of gettin my black one sorted

anyway how much u want for the recaros dude? are they saloon variants ?
got a mate who bought my silver estate (if you can remember it ) he wants some recaros

any pics at all ?

Brunty
01-08-2008, 11:04 AM
How does £400 sound for the seats - the rears have a ski hatch and split 1/3 2/3 so I guess they're out of an estate/hatchback. I only took the rears and door cards to get the matching fabric.

Let me know what you think.

Pics later.

chris vr4
01-08-2008, 07:04 PM
How does £400 sound for the seats - the rears have a ski hatch and split 1/3 2/3 so I guess they're out of an estate/hatchback. I only took the rears and door cards to get the matching fabric.

Let me know what you think.

Pics later.

cud also be the saloon m8 as the have the 60/40 split and the ski hatch.

dont quote me but i think all seats in the vectra are the same. the only that maybe different is the hatch and thats only a slight maybe.

i think £400 is a bit 2 steep m8 tbh but wud u split them as he only wants the fronts to go into an astra.

Brunty
02-08-2008, 11:07 PM
No problem - feel free to make me an offer, if we agree a price you can take as many/few of the seats as you want!

Brunty
09-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Recaros and earthing kit gone - only the brakes left...