PDA

View Full Version : Electric seats question

spannerman35
04-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Hello all. I have a 2002 Galant 2.0 classic and was wondreing if the two white multiplugs under the drivers seat attached to the floor are for the electric seat motors? I have manual seats in at thre moment but am thinking of fitting electric ones

Any help would be appreciated....

GalantOnly
05-08-2008, 07:07 PM
White multiplugs could be for heated seats (under both front seats) and seat belt warning lamp (driver side only)...

Electric seats multiplug is black...

SRS Side Airbags is red.../yes

hayase
02-12-2010, 04:06 AM
sorry for going to throw noob question but Where can i find 8G's electric seat ? since VR-4 doesn't come with electric seat, I'm planning to get it from other type of 8G

the only 8G that come with electric seat (stock) are just 8G USDM (LS and GTZ varian). Any1 know other type of galant that equipped with electric seat ?

@spannerman35
Is it stock original 8G's electric seat ? if yes from which type and what region of ur galant ?

@GalantOnly
Do 8G's at europe region comes with electric seat ?

I'm so into this seat, hope u guys don't mind to answer it (yes i'm in desperate state) since i know nothing bout it

1. Does the electric seat available in black color (pic please if possible) ?
2. Do both seats are available in electric or only the driver's seat ?
3. Any airbag on them ?
4. Any1 selling it ?

GalantOnly
02-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Every LHD car with the leather seats has electric adjustment (driver and passenger side) and are heated too. Cloth seats are not electric.
They are available in black and beige leather only. 99% of them got side airbags...
No1 selling it...:)

(but they appear some times on german ebay and cost a fortune)

hayase
02-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Every LHD car with the leather seats has electric adjustment (driver and passenger side) and are heated too. Cloth seats are not electric.
They are available in black and beige leather only. 99% of them got side airbags...
No1 selling it...:)

(but they appear some times on german ebay and cost a fortune)

aww that's gonna be real pain

IMO beige's easier to find rather than black. I haven't see any1 selling the black 1

guess it'll take more than patience to get it

elnevio
02-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Lots of the early UK V6-24s came with electric beige/tan leather seats - mine did!

There are also quite a few at the end of their life now, so it might be a case of arranging something with a breaker on eBay UK, perhaps?

hayase
02-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Lots of the early UK V6-24s came with electric beige/tan leather seats - mine did!

There are also quite a few at the end of their life now, so it might be a case of arranging something with a breaker on eBay UK, perhaps?

another disheartening fact ..........

I want those in black leather color, gonna put it into my vr-4 so it gonna match my black JCOTY doortrim. All i need is some1 who sell those seats

GalantOnly
02-12-2010, 12:11 PM
I do sell them in black leather.../yes
But they're absolutely NOT cheap

hayase
02-12-2010, 12:21 PM
I do sell them in black leather.../yes
But they're absolutely NOT cheap

aww cmon, u know me. PM me pls :D and as usual with shipping :P

how's the electrical, is it working ? Do both seats still have airbags on them ? pm picture also if can