PDA

View Full Version : Speeding in Ireland!

miller
05-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Speeding - Good, Better and Best

GOOD: Wexford: Garda Traffic Corps had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but weren't getting many. Then they discovered the problem - a 12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign,which read SPEED TRAP AHEAD'. The garda also found the boy had an accomplice who was down the road with a sign reading 'TIPS' and a bucket full of money (And we used to just sell strawberries!)

BETTER: A motorist was mailed a photo of his car speeding through an automated speed check on the N4. A €80 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the gardai a photo of €80. The Gardai responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST: A Young woman was pulled over for speeding. A Traffic Corps Garda walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, 'I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the Garda Traffic Department Ball.'
He replied, 'The Garda Traffic Department don't have balls.....'
There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, got back in his
patrol car and left.

MPBVr4
05-08-2008, 04:45 PM
/haz

Roadrunner
05-08-2008, 05:44 PM
I liked these :thumbsup:

The Vee
05-08-2008, 06:29 PM
Yeah, very good:thumbsup:

N9nebar
07-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Garda Traffic Corp had to refeund lots of drivers they caught speeding on the M1 because they forgot to change the speed limit on the road......true

Paul Beazer
07-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Cps!