PDA

View Full Version : membership

nick-f1
13-03-2004, 10:03 PM
Hi, sold my Rover 600TI today( albeit at a knockdown price) so will send off my membership form this week. So with a pocket full of dosh I pick up my Legnum a week today hopefully, if they've done the mot etc in time. See u on the road chaps Tally Ho!!!!

Cheers
Nick :-D ;) :)

nick-f1
13-03-2004, 10:09 PM
Doh!! sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum!
Nick.

Polabear
14-03-2004, 04:23 PM
Ok for what it's worth, and aimed mainly at the guy's here in the southwest, the two guys in charge of the workshop at Woodford Motorsport, Malc and Eddie, can and are more than capable of undertaking any and all work required on any range of Galant.

They already do pretty much all the work on Scubies,WRX'z, Skyline & GTR'z, and Cozzies, in the immediate S/west. Malc has been a personal friend of mine for about 15 yrs now and I can personally vouch for his workmanship (he's never been stumped yet with anything). Not to mention Simon (Lester) the Woodford Motorsport Boss, he and his team in the parts dept are probably the best I know at sourcing bits (at the right prices as well). Ok so they are all personal friends of mine so I'm biased :rolleyes: , but I have yet to find anyone better at their collective jobs, so the next time you need something give them a thought.

Pola

Polabear
14-03-2004, 04:25 PM
:sick: Sorry Guys I posted my last in the wrong place.

Pola :grrr:

Nick Mann
14-03-2004, 06:00 PM
I love the feel of silk against my skin.....

Nick Mann
14-03-2004, 06:01 PM
Doh! I didn't mean to say that here either!! :D

Good luck with the legnum Nick. You'll enjoy it.

nick-f1
16-03-2004, 09:13 PM
I love the feel of silk against my skin.....
So do I so do ! Yes thanks Nick i,m sure I shall enjoy
Nick :rolleyes5 :-b :$