PDA

View Full Version : Crank Pulley for 4G6, where to find?

RoryH
13-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Hey guys,

I don't think I've posted here before as I'm a simple 2 litre galant owner.

However the time of need arises... My crank pulley has sheared apart at the rubber harmonic bit. So I need myself a new one. Aside from sourcing a new part or second hand, is there anywhere good that anybody can point me for standard Mitsubishi parts?

Thanks in advance people.

Rory.

Kieran
13-08-2008, 05:30 PM
www.camskill.co.uk

They'll find it - either give them a call or use their online enquiry form - They're usually snowed under so you may need to give them a few days if you use the form, but if it exists, they'll find it. :)

RoryH
13-08-2008, 05:34 PM
www.camskill.co.uk

They'll find it - either give them a call or use their online enquiry form - They're usually snowed under so you may need to give them a few days if you use the form, but if it exists, they'll find it. :)
Thanks for that Kieran, only they just seem to deal with the VR4... Should they also cater for the 2.0 4G63? I assume the pulleys are different.

Also anybody got a handy way to find part numbers?

Also FYI here's a photo of the damage....

http://www.cbr250.com/omg1.jpg

Eurospec
13-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Yeah, phone them up, speak to Mike, he will sort it out for you. If he cant he will tell you the mitsu part number.

for 2nd hand you can try Charltons,

Cheers,

Ben.

Fred
19-08-2008, 12:29 PM
nice seperation

vikvallabh82
19-08-2008, 01:47 PM
ouch! This is exactly the part I was after yesterday, I needed it ASAP so went and got it from mitsu (overnight job)