PDA

View Full Version : FS: Kenwood KSC-WA82RC Active Bass Tube

HMG1K
25-08-2008, 06:55 PM
As above says, this is a two year old, in fully working order, Kenwood KSC-WA82RC Active Bass Tube complete with remote and cables, in mint condition.

This is a fab system producing deep bass as it uses a tube type speaker enclosure while the large concave centre cap effectively eliminates distortion.

On the rear panel there are parallel fins that improve heat dissipation of the built-in amplifier, while the Kenwood triangle LED lends an attractive aspect to the rear view.

The remote control unit can be detached from the speaker unit and operated via a 6.0m shielded cable

** 200mm blue-coated paper cone woofer
** Remote controllable variable input sensitivity (gain)
** Remote controllable variable low-pass filter (cut-off frequencies: 60, 80, 120, 160Hz)
** Remote controllable phase reverse switch
** Accepts speaker level inputs if required
** Gold-plated RCA type input connectors
** Supplied with mounting belt
** Overall approx. dimensions 265W x 265H x 470L (mm)

Peak Power
100W + 100W

Freq response
20Hz-1kHz

Magnet Weight
568g

As I say, all th cables and remote come with it - all you'll need is your own length of yellow battery cable to your desired length with a 30A fuse inline. This, with a bullet connector on one end will connect to the existing loom.

I've just upgrated mine to a smaller Kenwood sub, the Kenwood KSC-SW10.

Selling for £100 - collection from west London (Ealing) prefered as this is a heavy beast - otherwise I can do Royal Mail ParcelForce, which is around £20.

chris vr4
25-08-2008, 07:37 PM
oooh if i can sell my twin 12" fusion sub and box then i wouldnt mind this :/rally

HMG1K
27-08-2008, 08:31 PM
<cough> Bump! <cough> :afro: