PDA

View Full Version : FS: 17" Evo 8 Enkei wheels

Throbbe
27-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Well, I had intended to keep them for track use and get a decent set of tires, but a bit of a funding crisis has knocked that on the head. I'll stick them on Ebay on Sunday, but if anyone on here wants them I'm looking for around £220 collected. Happy to courier at cost, which I expect to be around £25-30, or arrange some kind of pony express through the club. I'm in Brampton, Cambridgeshire.

Most of you know them well, but for those that don't, they're OE on Evo VIII's and fit 5 stud Galants/Legnums. I've had no rubbing issues and don't recall anyone else reporting any with lowered cars. They'll clear Brembo brakes if you are planning an upgrade, which is exactly why I got them.

They're in fairly good condition. Certainly the lacquer appears to be sound, but they do all have some kerb nibbling, as well as one wheel having a scratch on one of the spoke faces. Take a look at the pictures to see the extent. There's also some brake dust on them, which I got progressively more bored with removing! The first couple at the front should show what's possible with a bit of elbow grease.

Shod with 235/45/17 Dunlop SP Sport 2000E tyres, they're legal but there's not that much life left in them. I'd say 2-3mm tread. Also, the shoulders are worn on two of them (knackered track rod ends).

Wheel nuts (including lockign nuts) can be included if you want them.

I've probably made them sound worse than they are, but I believe in being honest with people. Take a look at the pictures for a better idea. Feel free to ask questions.