PDA

View Full Version : Cheap VR4??

RPF
16-03-2004, 05:48 PM
2000 (W) Reg Legnum VR4 Leather Interior for £8K - seems cheap!!
Too cheap? (no mention of Milage or History)

Have a look if your interested:
http://www.euronetmotors.co.uk/_euronet.htm

(I am looking to buy a Legnum in about two months time - hence my interest)

Physician
16-03-2004, 07:08 PM
2000 (W) Reg Legnum VR4 Leather Interior for £8K - seems cheap!!
Too cheap? (no mention of Milage or History)

Have a look if your interested:
http://www.euronetmotors.co.uk/_euronet.htm

(I am looking to buy a Legnum in about two months time - hence my interest)

I take it you don't/can't buy just yet? If you or anyone else wants me to go and look over it for you as it's in my hometown of Leicester, let me know. I wonder why an appointment is necessary to view it? Just someone selling on the side?

Richard

Edit: Just checked the address and there is no garage there - it's all residential - just across the road from a large mosque.

ritch_w
16-03-2004, 09:14 PM
no mention of history or warranty??????.....

there is also another cheap one on auto trader £7995 - Y reg 28k on Cat D
no mention of history either etc

according to the buyers guide history is everything (as well as a good warranty)

better going for a fully historied and warrantied car knowing there will be no major expense in the near future!

i wouldn't want replace anything like an auto box on my V6 never mind a VR4!

Brind
16-03-2004, 09:47 PM
There is a company in Southampton that imports jap cars etc, Lisa was in touch with them a while back before she disapeared..
That company was the same, you had to arrange to see the cars as they are still at the docks awaiting customs inspection etc etc, hence another reason for no test pilots.

Nick Mann
16-03-2004, 09:51 PM
After looking at the stock list, all their cars seem cheap? If I was still in the market to buy, I would be over having a look....

zedy1
16-03-2004, 11:15 PM
no mention of history or warranty??????.....

there is also another cheap one on auto trader £7995 - Y reg 28k on Cat D
no mention of history either etc

according to the buyers guide history is everything (as well as a good warranty)

better going for a fully historied and warrantied car knowing there will be no major expense in the near future!

i wouldn't want replace anything like an auto box on my V6 never mind a VR4!

been sold :D

the_boy
17-03-2004, 01:51 PM
What was the quality like of this car Zedy?

Just so I can kick myself for not having the courage of my convictions and sorting the insurance and grabbing it first?

Did it require much work to fix?

enigma
17-03-2004, 02:19 PM
been sold :D

You haven't?

Nick Mann
17-03-2004, 02:41 PM
You haven't?

Bet he has! He thinks that the manual car is missing Barrys, so he's bought him a friend!!

(Have you, Mo?)

zedy1
17-03-2004, 11:45 PM
no i havent bought it (cant buy all of em, cus they'll be only one member left on clubvr4 :-D ) i got a call from someone from oldham asking for some bits.
bought myself a 1999 s reg v6-24 with full leathers. going to convert this to lpg.
the fuel difference on the v6-24 to the vr4 is amazing seems like it only sniffs abit of unleaded to run :D

Nick Mann
18-03-2004, 10:43 AM
the fuel difference on the v6-24 to the vr4 is amazing

Tell me about it!

zedy1
18-03-2004, 07:50 PM
just fitted the vr4 dash, looks cool as fcuk anyway looking for an lpg kit, anyone know where i could get one from?

Kieran
19-03-2004, 10:40 AM
just fitted the vr4 dash, looks cool as fcuk anyway looking for an lpg kit, anyone know where i could get one from?

How'd you get the dash fitted? What rewiring did you have to do?