PDA

View Full Version : This guys taking the pi$$

colVR4
16-03-2004, 08:26 PM
20 grand for this...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3903361175&category=208

He must be mad!! And I am sure that it is not exactly legal either. There is a strict policy on war memorabilia!!

Kieran
16-03-2004, 08:34 PM
:rolleyes: Berk... :dozey:

He must be having a Larf!

Nick Mann
16-03-2004, 08:48 PM
Surely he is paying you £20k to have it in your living room....? No-one would pay to have it surely?

Spirit
16-03-2004, 08:57 PM
;) Muhahahaha, he must have a VR4 and be looking to fund this years petrol bill :D

Japmetal
16-03-2004, 09:01 PM
"It comes with extra info and anecdotes of its time with me"

Wow, they must be sooooo funny; "There was this one time, right, when the door stop had disappeared - how lucky I had a giant fist to use in it's place ! Oh, we did laugh about that !!"

Wierdo !! :rolleyes5

Kieran
16-03-2004, 09:05 PM
"It comes with extra info and anecdotes of its time with me"

Wow, they must be sooooo funny; "There was this one time, right, when the door stop had disappeared - how lucky I had a giant fist to use in it's place ! Oh, we did laugh about that !!"

Wierdo !! :rolleyes5
:lolz:

"And then there was this other time, when i realised the table was wonky! Lo and behold, the Hand of Saddam came to the rescue once again!!!"

Perhaps we're onto something here... The all new Dremel "Hand Of Saddam" multitool!!! :-D

Spirit
16-03-2004, 09:13 PM
"....and there was that time when the wife asked if I fancied some fisting - :eek: OMG I thought thinking her depraved sexual habits had reached a new low, but she meant the game we play where we take turns to move it as far as possible without pulling a hernia "......we did laugh :-D :-D :-D

Brind
16-03-2004, 09:31 PM
LMAO especially @ Pete!!! :-D

How on earth would they be able to take that away?? I remember years back, my grandad telling me that some of his mates were trying to bring plates etc back, when they got caught there was absolute hell to pay.

Must be a fake? just like those huge concrete mushrooms you can make etc. :-D

enigma
16-03-2004, 11:10 PM
;) Muhahahaha, he must have a VR4 and be looking to fund this years petrol bill :D

errrr weeks you mean! :lipsrseal