PDA

View Full Version : FS: Dickbarton/Axeboys/Stevolution's leggy nearly for sale

stevolution
11-09-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm off to states at the end of the week, on my return I will be selling my legnum. I'll do a proper ad when i come back but it's just to let you know just in case.

i'm sure you'll be able to find out everything about it if you search the forum, i'll give you a brief description as far as i know.

purple legnum

80,000 miles, mainly km, I think it equates to around 50/60, i will check.

I don't have any receipts, i don't know where all the documents went i'm afraid. but there have been two new turbos and a full service not too long ago.

hks boost controller

3 facia matching gauges encorporating boost, oil pressure and air/fuel mix

Not sure on make, but it also has a heavy duty clutch, i'm not quite sure if it's paddle as it's not any where near as aggresive as other paddle clutchs i've driven. along with that is a lightened flywheel.

fuel pressure regulator.

oil catch tank

fancy leads( i think, don't quote me)

normal airbox

180mph speedo

Unmarked black leather interior including door cards.

original wheels in good condition along with nearly new vredstein sportracs which dickbarton liked very much, i must say, i do agree, they are amazing in the wet.

now for the interesting part...... dickbarton had a minor shunt in the car, claimed insurance and they wrote it off. I believe the bonnet was raised and bumper was drooping.

I bought the car from my mate/customer/mechanic who bought it for himself, however, i was like, ohh goodie i want that.
there wasn't much done to repair the car, a different bonnet i think and then everything else pushed back into place. to be honest if i were keeping the car I would like to get the front bumper sprayed and maybe the wing aligned a little better, it's alright but you can tell something's happened at some point in all honesty. The car had to be taken to the special place where they assess the car to make sure it's roadworthy and it has the papers to prove it passed.

If you do an hpi check on the car, i'm confident it'll appear as a cat c. so, obviously i'm not looking for top dollar and someone might just get a bargain here.

I'm sure i've missed a few things out, but as i said, i'll re do this with some pics once i return from california.

the reason i'm selling is it's just a bit too big for me, i like to visit knockhill and it's not really the car for that. the handling is immense for what it is, but it's still a bit cumbersome. another thing is I stupidly thought, 6 cylinders, 2 turbos..350 bhp easy, but I found out it's not that simple. It goes well, but i'm greedy.

The car doesn't idle smooth, i saw a previous owner mention this, not sure why, maybe the regulator or something. it's not bad, just not totally smooth.

another problem I will try rectify is the yaw was coming on and off whilst driving normally, i'm not sure if it was the oz super t's it had on it that caused it, or pressures or what. but once i'm back i'll change the fluid and try and fix it. it works when cornering but also comes on intermittently. I took the fuse out soon after it started this as i feared it would cause further damage but i don't know a lot about these cars.

i'm looking for something like an evo 3, r32 gtr(yeah i know, but i like the everlasting potential) or even a corsa c with c20let.

stevolution
13-09-2008, 08:34 PM
i'll have pics upon my return. but i'm looking for 2500 ono