PDA

View Full Version : Thank god for computers.

Legnum Boy
23-05-2003, 03:12 AM
Hello everyone,

So glad to see that I can finally get some support for the future upkeep of my wonderfuel car.

I have had my Legnum VR4 type S? INSERT INTO post VALUES (still not too sure) for 5 months now. In that most enjoyable Boy Racer Ego Crushing time, I've not had a single complaint INSERT INTO post VALUES (apart from the extortionally high insurance rate).
I was beginning to worry about what to do when things did start to go wrong, being an imported motor 'n that.
Before my VR4, I was the proud owner of an S13 nissan 200sx INSERT INTO post VALUES (absolutely top notch motor) which came with the benefit of one very helpful owners WebSite.
You can understand my relief to have come across you guys.INSERT INTO post VALUES (and girls, sorry)
Since I discovered this site, all of 1 day, I have learnt more about my car, than in all the time I have owned her.
Some good, some bad INSERT INTO post VALUES (96' - really only 260ps - Damn it, better get that sorted).
I look forward to bending all your ears in my eternal quest to extract 400ps from my baby.INSERT INTO post VALUES (hopefully without hurting her, too much) and generally inquiring about anything and everything to do with VR4's until you're all sick of the sight of me.

:D :D :D :Scream1:

Anyway, here's the spec.

P reg 1996 VR4 Legnum Type S
Trigger Muave INSERT INTO post VALUES (now I'll be able to stop making the officer guess the colour on the tickets)
Jasma Zorst - looks exactly like the HKS Drager
KHS Super Power Flow induction
Standard alloys, shod with Contisport contact 205/R55 W 16's

To come...

HKS speed limit defencer. INSERT INTO post VALUES (soon, please!!!!)
ECU upgrade.
Custom Cool Air box.
Uprated brakes.
Colder Plugs.

Then maybe....

Bigger intercooler.
Further ECU upgrade.
Boosted Turbo's or maybe just Bigger new ones.

......One day my son, all this will be yours.....

Thanks for reading this far..:sleep:

Cheerio for now.

Legnum Boy.

Nick VR4
23-05-2003, 10:32 AM
Hi and welcome to the club

What part of Herts you from I'm in Aylesbury Bucks

BraindG
23-05-2003, 11:12 AM
aye, im glad you found the site informative.. was the whole idea :D I just got fed up asking people wo didnt know anything.. soon.. we will know everything there is to know

:devil4:

Legnum Boy
23-05-2003, 11:32 AM
Cheers guys.

I'm from Welwyn Garden.
Did hope to be the first in the town to get a VR4 but alas, someone from round near where I work has a saloon one. Its got a massive boot spoiler. Never caught the reg or colour.
Don't know if he/she is a member here?? INSERT INTO post VALUES ( kn***a R**d ring a bell anyone?):wavey:

And, yes , we must consume all the knowledge there is to know about our wee beasties, and reign supreme on the B-roads, well most of the time....:D

Brind
23-05-2003, 07:00 PM
Welcome to the site Legnum Boy!

Came to the right place, as you've said, now we don't have to sit in silence being told what is/think is wrong with these cars, we can all learn from others experiances.

Oh.. and, another "Trigger Muave!" :D

Spirit
02-06-2003, 12:54 AM
Don't start with that "I have a Silver one and it's better than your common Trigger Mauve" game again Brind.....lol !:D

Anyhow, welcome Legnum Boy

Pete

Pescha
02-06-2003, 02:11 AM
Hey, well in New Zealand where I live I have only seen 2 'Trigger mauve' ones. The common colours are white, silver, blue, black, red and then trigger mauve... Thats the order I've seen them in too. Said to hubby I quite like my colour, as not too many people have that colour. The only thing is, it gets dirty to fast! :mad:

Cheers,
Pescha!

P.S GOOOOOOO TRIGGER MAUVE :thumb:

Brind
02-06-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by spirit979
Don't start with that "I have a Silver one and it's better than your common Trigger Mauve" game again Brind.....lol !:D

Pete

LMAO!
I never said that until then, hey wait!
there is more of you guys than me.. I'm leaving while I'm still alive! :nervous:

BraindG
02-06-2003, 05:28 AM
:gun1: pow pow:D

Spirit
02-06-2003, 07:37 AM
:D Lol Brind - sorry mate just ribbing you...hahaha

Pete