PDA

View Full Version : Wholesale Sports Shoes,Timberland,Gucci,Casual Jea

ann110
21-09-2008, 01:49 PM
We are Chinashoesaaa Trade Company,we offer many goods,also brand,Nike,Jordan Series,Adidas,Air Max,Shox,Dunk,Prada,Gucci,Timberland,Bape,LV,Chane l Handbag,Rolex Watch,ect,others like T-shirt,Sunglasses,Hat,Under Wear,Leather Beltl,ect.
We can offer you competitive price and the best quality,also the very save and quick delivery.all the shoes are packed with original box,the tags and style code number is 100% correct.If you are looking for high quality shoes at low price with safe shipping,we are your best choice.Please go to our website for more details and feel free to contact us,we are looking forward to do business with you for long-term.
Email:chinashoesaaa@hotmail.com

miller
21-09-2008, 01:52 PM
cheerio cheerio cheerio, oh how bad will your ending be

Nutter_John
21-09-2008, 02:00 PM
maybe we should spam this w@nkers website for spaming ours

Nick Mann
21-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Obviously, as a committee member, I cannot condone the spamming of other peoples websites.......

However, this fine upstanding Chinese citizen has been banned from ours.

Kieran
21-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Hmmm, pretty sure that this is the second time we've had mass spammage from this particular company.

If it happens again I'm just gonna ban their IP address range and be done with it! /grr

Wodjno
21-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Hmmm, pretty sure that this is the second time we've had mass spammage from this particular company.

If it happens again I'm just gonna ban their IP address range and be done with it! /grr

But the Post and the Link is still there :thinking: /pan

Kieran
21-09-2008, 04:37 PM
But the Post and the Link is still there :thinking: /pan

Yeah, Nick deleted the rest but he sometimes likes to leave a post for the massed keyboards of CVR4 to vent their rage upon! /Devil5

elnevio
21-09-2008, 04:41 PM
We are at SpamCon 5! Mutually Assured Spammage is guaranteed!!

bradc
21-09-2008, 08:33 PM
You should change his car to a hyundai or proton :)