PDA

View Full Version : What model/version do I have? (pics)

AYR_
24-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Hello everyone, can anyone tell me what version do I have, I'm writing from Argentina.

This is the american 93to95' body 5door AT but it has a diferent front bumper than the UK VR's

I think this is a Japan made model, (not quite shure what countrys made the Galant along history). It was imported from the states, so we're a little bit confuse. We (it's my father's car) are second owner.
In terms of the model, it only reads V6-24, it is a VR model???

Any help will be great to know a little more about this great brand & model!!!

elnevio
24-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Hi and /Welcome2!

Yep, looks like the seventh generation (7G) 2.0 litre V6-24. Normally aspirated engine. The V6-24 is the model designation, so it's not a VR model.

There are probably a few more 7G afficionados on here that can tell you a little bit more.

Looks quite nice though - got any more pictures?

AYR_
24-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Our last car was a 93' Suzuki Swift GLX 1.6 16V 4door MT, great car, I think this
Galant will be better we have him for two weeks now and take it to the road twice, it has large shoes to fill...

I'll post more Galant images with a better camera, we have to make some body/bumper jobs ; ) but the car is in great condicion.

Thanks for the reply I'll try to contac 7G members!

TAR
24-09-2008, 05:46 PM
/Welcome

Looks like a USDM (US domestic market car) as they had different bumpers to the Jap cars.

AYR_
24-09-2008, 06:26 PM
I've also seen this UK version. I think it's not a VR either but it has diferent bumpers than mine, different fog lights too.

Great forum thanks for all the help!! :2thumbsup

Ramiro from Buenos Aires

valleyforge1
24-09-2008, 11:41 PM
Hi and Welcome