PDA

View Full Version : quick question.

gr fto reborn
24-09-2008, 10:57 PM
I have become aware to gain information such as the ecu wiring diagram you need to become a fully fledged member and the rest of the web seems to have bugger all on it! Do you guys have the full diagram on here. It may be worth me signing up to take advantage of all of your knowlage!! Let me know if you have the whole thing?

Davezj
24-09-2008, 11:11 PM
i know there are a lot of wiring diagrams on here and ecu pin outs. it depends on what you arelooking for.

bradc
25-09-2008, 09:49 AM
we've got a full ecu pinout diagram

gr fto reborn
26-09-2008, 06:29 PM
sweet!!!

peter thomson
26-09-2008, 06:31 PM
There will be a workshop manual available shorly that will have an electrical section as well.

Wodjno
26-09-2008, 06:37 PM
I have become aware to gain information such as the ecu wiring diagram you need to become a fully fledged member and the rest of the web seems to have bugger all on it! Do you guys have the full diagram on here. It may be worth me signing up to take advantage of all of your knowlage!! Let me know if you have the whole thing?

Is it for an FTO or a VR4 ?

Do we have ECU diagrams and Pinouts for FTO ?

Is it all on CAPS ?

Eurospec
26-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Hello Richard.

Cheers,

Ben.

Eurospec
26-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Sorry, i clicked too soon!

It is Richard right?

The GR can have 3 or 4 plug ecu's as you know. The galant has a 4 plug. The easiest way to do a vr4 lump into a GR is to take over the entire galant loom and ecu.

The mivec and galant 4 plugs are similar, but considering how much other work is involved its easier to take the engine loom accross as well.

Cheers,

Ben.

gr fto reborn
28-09-2008, 08:27 PM
I am not richard. Names greg. Hi!

the 3 pin ECU is exactly what i have got. i have the full galant loom and ECU but i have been made aware some splicing here and there is required. I thought it would be easier for me to get as much info as possible together and give the job to an autoelectrician. So i will get all of the mechanichs in and ready to go then hand her over. the thing is the more he knows the faster it be and the cheaper for me! lol

Any help would be great! thanks!