View Full Version : No permission ???

Nevman
01-10-2008, 01:41 AM
I can't get on this thread:
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34557
'ALL MEMBERS VOTE ON CALENDAR' thread.
Any reason why?

It says:

Nevman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I want to cast my vote and can't remember the email address I should send it to.

Please help.

EDIT:
Already found the voting thread.

Kieran
01-10-2008, 09:52 AM
That thread's been moved to the deleted area, but there was still a link off the regular forums to it. Pete's tidied everything up into one thread you see.

VR4 MAD
01-10-2008, 11:34 AM
That thread's been moved to the deleted area, but there was still a link off the regular forums to it. Pete's tidied everything up into one thread you see.

I hope those two original calendar threads can be resurrected after the calendar is all sorted cause there were lots of good photos in them before we restricted the number of photos to one per member and I'd like to be able to see them again.

Quite happy to wait till the dust has settled with regard to calendar voting etc before they make a reappearance.............../rally Just would hate to see them gone forever.........../Grrr

Cheers guys

/toycar

Nevman
01-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Already found the voting thread. Thanks Kieran.

Spirit
01-10-2008, 06:52 PM
I hope those two original calendar threads can be resurrected after the calendar is all sorted cause there were lots of good photos in them before we restricted the number of photos to one per member and I'd like to be able to see them again.

Aye, they have simply been moved to a hidden forum so we can resurrect them in the future.