PDA

View Full Version : me again!

mesobitchy
01-10-2008, 10:53 AM
hello.. again,
did join a while ago as mazz, but cant for the life of me rememebr my password...... oops!

anyways just thought i say hi again :)

ummm stupid question, but were do we post blog/log of the progrss we do to our cars?

Nick VR4
01-10-2008, 11:10 AM
hello.. again,
did join a while ago as mazz, but cant for the life of me rememebr my password...... oops!

anyways just thought i say hi again :)

ummm stupid question, but were do we post blog/log of the progrss we do to our cars?

Welcome back you could have contacted the Moderators to get your password sent to you :)

And yes we do post up what has been done to our cars

mesobitchy
01-10-2008, 11:15 AM
heh, i tryed the email thinggy but some reasion its not logged on here, oh well never mind eh.

right i go have alook an see if i can find the right place to post a progress thinggy...

i could be a while :lol: or i could be back asking were abouts. :)

i guess im back asking were about to post.
as i cant seem to see anything tht could be the right place, well other then in the vr4 section.
but me not got one of them.
jsut the standard N/A jobbie.

any help in the right direction would be cool :)

Atik
01-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Welcome, again.

I guess your best bet would be to post in the 'Other Galant Chat' area. There are 4 sub-forums in there for general Galant chat, performance mods, pics and questions.

mesobitchy
01-10-2008, 12:54 PM
yeah, was thinking that, had a nose about an thought maybe not the right place.....

but what i think i will do is make a post somewere in there an if its wrong please let me know. also gonna sort out some membership payment smetime this month.

Atik
01-10-2008, 01:01 PM
also gonna sort out some membership payment smetime this month.
If you like your Galant, it'll be the best £20 you can spend on it! :D

mesobitchy
01-10-2008, 01:07 PM
dont you worrie bout that gonna put bit more cash into paypal an get it sortted, hummm might do it tomorrow..... :)

i did the same with my old mazda, still a paying memeber tho the beast is up for sale,
also there all a bunch of nutters.... prob one reasion why i fit in thre so well /lol

take it only payed up memebers can post pics.
will them links turn into pics after i part with me cash? /lol

miller
01-10-2008, 01:19 PM
take it only payed up memebers can post pics.
will them links turn into pics after i part with me cash? /lol

Some of our forums allow direct pic links while others will only allow a clicky link to the pic. Its up to the discretion of the moderators. Once a member i imagine a moderator will move your thread to the relative picture thread. (hidden from non members)

Anyways Welcome aboard!

Mike

mesobitchy
01-10-2008, 01:27 PM
brill :) thought it might have been the case :)