PDA

View Full Version : Thanks from us and Olivia.

Nick Mann
05-10-2008, 06:45 PM
We were supposed to be going to Santa Pod today, but the weather this morning put us (and a few others) off the event. This was a shame, as it was to be Olivias first CVR4 event, and as such we had got all dressed up for it:
uploaded/408/1223227042.jpg
uploaded/408/1223227089.jpg
Many thanks to Pete & Shaz for the baby grows! She is just growing in to them - they will fit her perfectly in a month or two I reckon, so this would have been the only event we could take her to in them! Oh well, they will get plenty of use anyway!
We had even been given motorbike sized plates with clubvr4.co.uk written as the logo on the bottom, so I dressed up the funky buggy:
uploaded/408/1223228459.jpg
uploaded/408/1223227265.jpg
So we were all set, but the weather was set against us!

After a few phone calls, a handful of us decided to get together for a pub lunch, so a fun day out was had in the end anyway. And still with a club theme, as we were presented with a card containing messages from many of the regulars on here, and a mothercare card with an undisclosed sum on it! So from myself, Vicky and Olivia - Thank you all! When we go to Mothercare and spend some of your gift, we will post up some photos of what we have bought.

A special thanks to Alex who made the card that your messages were put in:
uploaded/408/1223228520.jpg
And a well done to Kieran who modified one comment as signed by Dr McCuckoo!!

So a good day for all of us even if Santa Pod did not see the smallest CVR4 clothing ever! Thanks again.

Oh, and if anyone needs reminding, the photos of her at a day or two old can be found in this thread (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34024). She is changing fast at the moment! Only five weeks on and she is nearly half again as big and her face has changed shape a lot.

Spirit
05-10-2008, 07:16 PM
Shame about the weather mate.....but she does look good in the grow :happy:

Nick Mann
05-10-2008, 07:20 PM
You little blighters!

I have just found out how much is on the Mothercare card.

Err..... I'm a bit humbled, TBH.

I have no idea what we'll spend that on - maybe the next car seat or two? We don't need anything big at the moment, and I don't want to fritter it away. Rest assured, we'll make it count!

Thank you all very much once again.

The Vee
05-10-2008, 07:21 PM
Love the first one with the cans!

Nick Mann
05-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Love the first one with the cans!

We couldn't have her watching the jet car without proper ear protection!! :P

(They are a bit big at the moment, though, aren't they!)

richy rich
05-10-2008, 07:29 PM
You little blighters!

I have no idea what we'll spend that on - maybe the next car seat or two? We don't need anything big at the moment, and I don't want to fritter it away. Rest assured, we'll make it count!

Good to see all three of you today.:pimp2:

We are glad to give you both something to help with your new family.

TAR
05-10-2008, 07:37 PM
Nick, she is sooo cute, where does she get her looks from? :baby:

I think that the club gift says something about the value placed on the great work you do in organising events and keeping the troops happy - long may it continue.

:happy:

Davezj
05-10-2008, 07:51 PM
looks like your taking to parent hood rather well, it suits you, you can see the pride and love written all over your face.

keep it up, and enjoy.

ANTHONY
05-10-2008, 08:07 PM
I think that the club gift says something about the value placed on the great work you do in organising events and keeping the troops happy - long may it continue.

:happy:could'nt have put better myself

Wodjno
05-10-2008, 08:08 PM
You little blighters!

Just Shurrup and Spenddit /pan

miller
05-10-2008, 09:42 PM
ya, get out there and treat Olivia. :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

Mike

psbarham
06-10-2008, 07:04 AM
Just Shurrup and Spenddit /pan

exactly, we didn't give you that money so you can cuddle it, now get out there and spend it on toys, i'm sure she will love the scalectrix and hornby sets you'll get for her:thinking: :thinking:

bradc
06-10-2008, 07:25 AM
and amsoil for her first birthday :)

Physician
06-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Awwww! Nick she is gorgeous ....... :)

Nick Mann
13-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Thread from the dead......

I'm embarassed to say I never update this thread with what we spent the money on, but it did go on big things rather than get frittered. A very good (read expensive!) car seat, a nice warm duffel coat for last winter, plus some nice toys, her second pair of shoes (the father in-law insisted on buying the first set!) to name but a few. It helped us get her some nice things when we might not have been able to otherwise, that's for sure. :D

Anyway, the reason for bumping this thread was to say that Imogen, Olivias little sister, is now big enough to be in the ClubVR4 babygrows! Sorry for the gratuitous baby picture....

And one of Olivia reading Imogen a story!

Mrs B
13-02-2011, 04:40 PM
They are both beautiful girls Nick, well done to you and Vicky :D x

Mark 4
13-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Good work !

Spirit
13-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Awww, so sweet :2thumbsup

BraindG
13-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Awww, i love that! - great job all!

TAR
13-02-2011, 09:11 PM
She's got her daddies looks and most of his hair!!

very cute

:happy:

VR457
14-02-2011, 11:38 AM
:baby:/toycar:tiny::tiny::tiny: