PDA

View Full Version : eBay goodies...

HMG1K
09-10-2008, 09:59 PM
I've just posted on eBay the first stack of items I've been meaning to sell - including celebrity books, Playstation games, and a wicked Lancer Evo II and Subaru!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/hmg1k

Have a browse - next week I've a brand new, boxed and unused HP Photosmart printer, scanner, copier and photo printer going on among the second batch.

:happy:

Kieran
09-10-2008, 10:02 PM
A David hasselhoff autobiography?!?!

HMG1K
09-10-2008, 10:10 PM
A David hasselhoff autobiography?!?!

Compliments of HMV at Christmas two years ago!

vikvallabh82
10-10-2008, 12:01 PM
I gotta make some enquiries but I might just have that 1.4 bar pump off ya! we shall see!

HMG1K
10-10-2008, 01:05 PM
I gotta make some enquiries but I might just have that 1.4 bar pump off ya! we shall see!

No probs - if you want any other details - let me know, and if you want to do collection and save on postage, even better! It's a heavy beast! :happy:

HMG1K
16-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Bumperty bump!

There's now a new batch added to my existing lots... If you fancy a brand new HP all-in-one printer, a Kenwood sub, Top Gear DVD, PlayStation games, or are a massive Ray Charles / Jamie Foxx fan, then there's something for you!

Some lots finish this Sunday evening (like Kieran's fave, the Hoff's autobiography :happy: ) - the new stuff have just gone up. :scholar: