PDA

View Full Version : FS: Legnum/Galant Estate VR4 Spoilers..

Wodjno
15-10-2008, 06:00 PM
FS... LEGNUM/GALANT VR4 TAILGATE SPOILERS

4 VR4 Tailgate Spoilers

Range of colours: Black, Black, Silver and Meister Blue..

Give your ESTATE a more Sporty look /yes

PM.. For more details

zedy1
15-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Ok that still doesnt answer my question.

I have a pre face black estate.

I have no idea what cars you are breaking.

If you have a black VR4 you are breaking It could be a facelift or a pre facelift.

And why wouldnt a facelift rear spolier from a leggie improve the look of a estate without a spoiler????

Im very confused by your answer...

If they are facelift with an associated tailgate I could well be VERY intersted.

If they are pre-facelift wrap around spoilers then possibly not..

So again are they Pre-facelift or Facelift?

Don facelift legnum tailgate wont fit on the uk galants as the rear end is completly different

zedy1
16-10-2008, 01:08 AM
OK since people seem to be confused I'll ask the question very simply again.

Wodjno,

The four VR4 Estate Rear Spoilers you have, are any of them from a FACELIFT VR4?

Antony, I think everyone (especially Mo) knows that a facelift UK galant has a pre-face rear end.

Don the rear end is defitnetly dfferent you will be required to do some cutting and welding to get the facelift tailgate on.

in regards to your question i think Glenn has only prefacelift tailgates

psbarham
16-10-2008, 08:26 AM
the spoilers are all pre facelift, these will fit all uk spec estates (excluding the 200 ralliart imports) and all pre facelift legnums.
as for the back end, the rear lights of the facelift are a different shape and also the side of the bumper where it joins with the body is a different angle

psbarham
16-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Do you have the whole rear end? of a facelift? I already have a facelift rear spoiler, admittadly not in black. However its the whole rear end im interested in, lights, bumper etc plus tailgate plus spoiler.

the part that needs modifying is a major section of load bearing chassis, not an easy job.

elnevio
16-10-2008, 07:51 PM
the part that needs modifying is a major section of load bearing chassis, not an easy job.
I assume this is why Mitsi didn't bother with type-approving the facelift back-end for the European market - not worth the hassle or expense!

As for the facelift spoiler - this is only at the top of the tailgate, so wouldn't it fit a PFL? I can appreciate that the PFL one won't fit the FL tailgate due to the wrap around design. But is the top of the tailgate that different that an FL spoiler won't fit a PFL tailgate?

Wodjno
16-10-2008, 08:02 PM
As for the facelift spoiler - this is only at the top of the tailgate, so wouldn't it fit a PFL?

Facelift Spoiler on a Pre Facelift Spoiler on a Pre Facelift VR4 :scholar:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/uploaded/450/1223659649.jpg

Not quite what you mean't ?? But shows OWT is possible /yes

Mark 4
16-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Facelift Spoiler on a Pre Facelift Spoiler on a Pre Facelift VR4 :scholar:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/uploaded/450/1223659649.jpg

Not quite what you mean't ?? But shows OWT is possible /yes

So will it fit on my FACELIFT ??

Wodjno
16-10-2008, 08:59 PM
So will it fit on my FACELIFT ??

I'll MAKE it fit /yes

Wodjno
17-10-2008, 10:34 AM
BUMP :2thumbsup

mesobitchy
22-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Got the spoiler yesterday! :D :D :D :D :dance:/megawoot

have some rep!:2thumbsup

adaxo
24-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Is still any of them avaible?? If yes black one please.

Wodjno
24-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Sorry... all sold :(Peter Thompson may have 1 though?CheersWodj

peter thomson
24-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Adam already bought my one?

Wodjno
24-07-2009, 12:35 PM
Ah ok. thnx Peter.I have actualy got 1 more left ! And it's also in Black ! But! It's on the back of a Leggy that's been rear ended and it's not possible to open the rear hatch to gain access to the retaining bolts. If your not in a rush then I could cut my way in to get to it. but you will have to give me a couple of weeks. Cheer'sWodj

adaxo
24-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Yes correct, but i need another one for my second Galant:d , so if its any avaible i take them;)

P.S. I not rushing

adaxo
21-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Hi WODJNO, any news about spoiler ??