PDA

View Full Version : FS: Legnum vr-4 t.t. for sale 4k

bu7ch3r
03-11-2008, 07:36 AM
hay guys ive had my legnum for about 2years now an done about 2000 miles in it i do love the car but cannot afford 2 keep it as i have 3 others.i originaly swapped my nissan skyline for this car as the legnum was a quter of the price 2 run but since then things have happend an need to sell the car a,s,a,p, .
legnumvr-4 twin-turbo auto triptronic,
full tien coil-overs an rays evo-3 wheels,
too many new parts to list in past 3 years(the keeper be for me spent 8k+ on new parts under the bonnit),i have put new bushes , engin mounts ,brakes ,water pump , and a few other parts on it since ive owend the car, also has private no-plate (L5GNM),1997,
if you knoww any body that would be interested in a cheeper than usuall legnum vr-4 please dont hesatate to contact me
,or just to find out any info u would like about my car would be very greatfull for a quick sale thank you....

For contact details, please Private Message me.

thanx,,,(nick)

chris g
03-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Pictures wold help....

...also best to take mob no of the thread and people can email or PM for the number if needed...?

Kieran
03-11-2008, 10:20 AM
Hi Nick - I've edited out your contact details to prevent screen-scrapers and what have you from getting hold of your details (The for sale forums are indexed by spiders so you could potentially drown beneath a pile of spam!).

People can still contact you by PM as Chris suggests. Some pictures would be good too. :)

bu7ch3r
13-11-2008, 01:09 AM
its going 4 3k now just need it gone any takers look me up on hear an somehow will get details 2 u about car thanx

danwins224
13-11-2008, 08:15 AM
/ttiwwop