PDA

View Full Version : FS: Loads of new Leggy's

adzgti
06-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Saw this whilst browsing Piston Heads. Maybe useful to someone other than me:P :P

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/list.asp?s=232

Thers a manual one in there somewhere lol

miller
06-11-2008, 07:48 PM
please please please anyone buying any of these check the tyre rating, they look like snow and mud plugging tyres very common on imports. Normally rated to no more than 70-80mph.
I know, i had a blowout driving my GTO back from Bradford where i bought it. yup blowout in the fast lane at 80mph isnt nice in a car your not familiar with!

Nice looking cars, i do like the white facelift a LOT! And it seems to have BIG brakes as does the black one

Mike

bradc
06-11-2008, 08:22 PM
"BREMBO" FRONT AND REAR CALIPER COVERS

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/777917.htm

groan...

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
06-11-2008, 09:07 PM
please please please anyone buying any of these check the tyre rating, they look like snow and mud plugging tyres very common on imports. Normally rated to no more than 70-80mph.
I know, i had a blowout driving my GTO back from Bradford where i bought it. yup blowout in the fast lane at 80mph isnt nice in a car your not familiar with!

Nice looking cars, i do like the white facelift a LOT! And it seems to have BIG brakes as does the black one

Mike

If you look close enough Mike they are all uk road legal tyres as all of the crappy snow tyres are on the original wheels that came with the cars.

Original wheels have all been removed and replaced with custom painted wheels and uk tyres.

They are all owned by me, and discounted prices can be given to club members please PM me for further details.

Thanks

Zee
PHAT "N" MODIFIED

shaun1978
07-11-2008, 01:13 AM
hmm i wonder what hes like with trade ins, im liking the facelift

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
08-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Please send me a PM nad i will let you know what type of a deal i can work out

Thanks

Zee
PHAT "N" MODIFIED

pitslayer
08-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Liking the black manual wouldnt mind that at all

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
09-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Black manual legnum sold today, just to let all the people know who sent me PM's and advised that will be coming during next week

Zee
PHAT "N" MODIFIED

Ethelion
10-11-2008, 02:55 PM
..and I bought the manual VR-4 sedan. :deal2:

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
10-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Deposit received from cvr4 member for the RALLIART facelift vr4 today

bradc
10-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Sounds like you're doing well on here :)

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
10-11-2008, 09:30 PM
Sounds like you're doing well on here :)

yes mate, especially on pistonheads and ebay

second cvr4 member thats ever purchased a car from me.

i dont really advertise on the forum as i explained before, the moderators will mind.

this thread was started by a member and i just carried on as i seen a negative comments mentioning tyres, and i have just carried on with updating the thread from there

i also had loads of PM's regarding cars seen on pistonheads and ebay.

miller
10-11-2008, 10:16 PM
i just carried on as i seen a negative comments mentioning tyres, and i have just carried on with updating the thread from there

Negative maybe to you but a potential heads up to any prospective buyer. Id hate anyone to fall into the trap i did with unscruplous dealers. Paid for the car then had to shell out for 4 new rubber corners because of dodgy tyre ratings that should never have gone through an MOT.

Negative or not if you read the comment it was an observation with a 'POTENTIAL' warning with it. with words like 'check' and 'looks like' doesnt state that they are. Nothing aimed at you in particular, am just proving my case and making a point, after all this is a Club not a holding pen for performance car buyers that dealers can pop in and fish out of the pond.

Fair enough you replied and all is satisfactory, and so be it. Not having a go just pointing out its not a negative comment from CLUBVR4 point of view, just yours and as an unpaying member let alone an unpaying trader i think we at CVR4 reserve the right to err on the side of caution.

Mike

Starscream
10-11-2008, 10:36 PM
Hear hear Mike :scholar:

The seller should realise it was only advice, I dont see why he took so much offence /pan

danwins224
10-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Hear hear Mike :scholar:

The seller should realise it was only advice, I dont see why he took so much offence /pan

In all fairness, I dont think he was offended, regardless of wether he's a trader or not, he saw someone had put a warning to check the tyres and he answered by saying they had been changed, as you would if someone had said it about a car you had for sale.

now, about that discount Torque. :thumbsup:

pitslayer
11-11-2008, 12:11 AM
Agree with Dan there, and its not a bad discount for members either enough to get you there and back and some playing about aswell not bad, shame he couldnt do a deal with mine :(

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
11-11-2008, 12:22 AM
WOW WOW WOW

Calm down mate i didnt mean it like that

after all you did warn people and you cant even tell if they are snow tyres or not so why not mention this on everyones post, as you say its NOT a negative comment so i guess no one should mind, correct..??

i might not be a paying member and i have never ever advertised a car on this forum but just replied to others comments

i am not here to "fish out of the pond" as you say and cars sell themselves hence the reason why i havent listed any of my cars for sale here EVER.

As you can see i sell more legnums than any trader in the uk as i have stock going all over Europe.

I appreciate you mentioning that i am a non paying member but whats that got to do with you..?? if anyone has a problem a Moderator or someone from admin should be contacting me and not a member who has no right to judge me and also try to humiliate me.

I only come on the site to offer members a discount and also answer any questions anyone may have when they may be posting anything about the cars i have for sale.

some people need to calm down and not take life so seriously...ummm it must be the credit crunch getting to people.....LOL

Have a kitkat.

Negative maybe to you but a potential heads up to any prospective buyer. Id hate anyone to fall into the trap i did with unscruplous dealers. Paid for the car then had to shell out for 4 new rubber corners because of dodgy tyre ratings that should never have gone through an MOT.

Negative or not if you read the comment it was an observation with a 'POTENTIAL' warning with it. with words like 'check' and 'looks like' doesnt state that they are. Nothing aimed at you in particular, am just proving my case and making a point, after all this is a Club not a holding pen for performance car buyers that dealers can pop in and fish out of the pond.

Fair enough you replied and all is satisfactory, and so be it. Not having a go just pointing out its not a negative comment from CLUBVR4 point of view, just yours and as an unpaying member let alone an unpaying trader i think we at CVR4 reserve the right to err on the side of caution.

Mike

pitslayer
11-11-2008, 12:34 AM
/lol i think both have got the wrong end of the stick here.

Either way Zee you havnt done anything wrong and you are more than welcome to stay, although seeing as you have a super, might be worth joining for the knowledge bank here... Cant see you have broken any rules either i dont see anything wrong with you keeping the thread updated, unless you are advertising cars(which you arent so thats fine)

although i am wondering one thing, those wheels on the black manual, how much would a set of them cost minus tyres they do look very good

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
11-11-2008, 12:51 AM
/lol i think both have got the wrong end of the stick here.

Either way Zee you havnt done anything wrong and you are more than welcome to stay, although seeing as you have a super, might be worth joining for the knowledge bank here... Cant see you have broken any rules either i dont see anything wrong with you keeping the thread updated, unless you are advertising cars(which you arent so thats fine)

although i am wondering one thing, those wheels on the black manual, how much would a set of them cost minus tyres they do look very good

PM sent mate, they are custom and have been modified by myself, each car has a set put on and this makes the car unique.

danwins224
11-11-2008, 12:54 AM
I appreciate you mentioning that i am a non paying member but whats that got to do with you..??

:2thumbsup Well said

bradc
11-11-2008, 01:45 AM
Question, what are you doing with the wheels and tyres you're taking off? Some people here might be interested in them.

Kieran
11-11-2008, 03:07 AM
I appreciate you mentioning that i am a non paying member but whats that got to do with you..?? if anyone has a problem a Moderator or someone from admin should be contacting me and not a member who has no right to judge me and also try to humiliate me.

MMMmmmmm.... As Kyle's already said, I think the wrong stick has been passed around!

Having reviewed the thread, the initial link on which Mike's comments were based wasn't just focused around your cars; it was a list of ALL the Legnums on Pistonheads at the moment. So I certainly don't think he was either judging you OR trying to humiliate you.

As regards membership; In the past we have had people just sign up to start flogging cars - It's a fact of forum life and we appreciate that you've said 'Hi' first of all and that you've been careful not to just 'push' the cars you're selling. However we do encourage traders to sign up so they can get a banner advert and also so they can openly talk about their products. Obviously we're not a commercial forum but if there's good cars/products/services/whatever to be had that will benefit our members, we want to hear about them - So you may want to consider that avenue. :)

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
11-11-2008, 11:07 AM
Question, what are you doing with the wheels and tyres you're taking off? Some people here might be interested in them.

i give them for free with every car

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
11-11-2008, 11:07 AM
MMMmmmmm.... As Kyle's already said, I think the wrong stick has been passed around!

Having reviewed the thread, the initial link on which Mike's comments were based wasn't just focused around your cars; it was a list of ALL the Legnums on Pistonheads at the moment. So I certainly don't think he was either judging you OR trying to humiliate you.

As regards membership; In the past we have had people just sign up to start flogging cars - It's a fact of forum life and we appreciate that you've said 'Hi' first of all and that you've been careful not to just 'push' the cars you're selling. However we do encourage traders to sign up so they can get a banner advert and also so they can openly talk about their products. Obviously we're not a commercial forum but if there's good cars/products/services/whatever to be had that will benefit our members, we want to hear about them - So you may want to consider that avenue. :)

Hi Kieran

PM sent

Kieran
11-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Hi Kieran

PM sent
Um, if it was to me, send it again - My mailbox went over quota this morning - I've cleared it out now. :)

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
25-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Hi Peeps

I have another super for sale

its "dans" ex vr4 from the forum.

I purchased the car from him and have spent loads on the car putting it right

i can do a discounted price for members if anyone is interested

If anyone wants to check it out its advertised on pistonheads and ebay at the moment.

£300 off from the listed price for forum members only.

Zee
PHAT "N" MODIFIED

RobboVR4
26-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Hi Peeps

If anyone wants to check it out its advertised on pistonheads and ebay at the moment.

Zee
PHAT "N" MODIFIED

Just seen it on pistonheads and its looks mint, plus got some good specs. Shame u dont part ex FTO's :sad3:

richinleeds
26-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Hi Peeps

Zee
PHAT "N" MODIFIED

Hi guys this is my 1st post, i'd just like to say me and a mate went to have a look at some of Zee's Leggy's went for a spin in the Super he's just posted on PH and gotta say it's the Dog's lol, if i could get rid of my current ride i'd have the Super tomorrow.

The ride was excellent gear changes nice n smooth in auto and trip, looks better in the flesh than it does on here.....tbh i should start slating it cos with my luck it'll be gone by the time i raise my funds!!

RobboVR4
26-11-2008, 09:52 PM
The ride was excellent gear changes nice n smooth in auto and trip, looks better in the flesh than it does on here.....tbh quite honest i should start slating it cos with my luck it'll be gone by the time i raise my funds!!

Tell me about it mate.

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
26-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Hi guys this is my 1st post, i'd just like to say me and a mate went to have a look at some of Zee's Leggy's went for a spin in the Super he's just posted on PH and gotta say it's the Dog's lol, if i could get rid of my current ride i'd have the Super tomorrow.

The ride was excellent gear changes nice n smooth in auto and trip, looks better in the flesh than it does on here.....tbh quite honest i should start slating it cos with my luck it'll be gone by the time i raise my funds!!

Hi Mate,

I remember you now, did you have the silver volvo 03 plate you wanted to px..??

to be honest you went for a spin in it before i even advertised it as i was driving it myself. Since then its had a full valet and a exterior buff.

richinleeds
26-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Hi Mate,

I remember you now, did you have the silver volvo 03 plate you wanted to px..??

to be honest you went for a spin in it before i even advertised it as i was driving it myself. Since then its had a full valet and a exterior buff.

Yes mate thats right the bricky with nowt better to do on a weekday afternoon!!

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
27-11-2008, 11:14 PM
SUPER VR4 now sold

peter thomson
30-11-2008, 12:09 AM
Hmm back on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1997-LEGNUM-VR4-TYPE-S-FRESH-IMPORT-5-SPD-MANUAL_W0QQitemZ280289879889QQihZ018QQcategoryZ182 30QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Black manual legnum sold today, just to let all the people know who sent me PM's and advised that will be coming during next week

Zee
PHAT "N" MODIFIED

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
30-11-2008, 12:34 AM
I received a deposit on the car and held it for a customer.

Sale fell through

Now back up for sale.

ANdyGC
03-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Am I being picky?

A tiptronic/semi-auto is NOT a manual gearbox.

Perhaps why the sale dropped through?

No offence meant or implied. Just asking like

peter thomson
03-12-2008, 10:26 AM
It is a manual but he seems to use the same info in his ads

Am I being picky?

A tiptronic/semi-auto is NOT a manual gearbox.

Perhaps why the sale dropped through?

No offence meant or implied. Just asking like

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
03-12-2008, 05:15 PM
OOOOPS

I did make a mistake but have now amended the advert as "peter thomson" mentioned i tend to copy and paste advert's and just change little bits around.

on this occasion i forgot to mention that its not a tiptronic/auto.

BUT if you have a look at the interior picture it clearly shows a manual gear lever/knob

Thanks for letting me know.

Zee

WildCards
03-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Zee, are you able to source particular cars i.e. manual versions specifically or do you just get whatever happens to be decent at the time?

Do you import yourself, or buy from agents?

Cheers

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
03-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Zee, are you able to source particular cars i.e. manual versions specifically or do you just get whatever happens to be decent at the time?

Cheers

PM sent

richinleeds
04-12-2008, 03:44 PM
PM sent
Zee any chance u can forward that answer to me im also interested in your answer?

WildCards
04-12-2008, 04:27 PM

Cheers

Zee responded by simply saying that he buys cars from auction depending on what comes up and that prices are likely to rise due to the current economic instability.

Basically.

Rambaud
04-12-2008, 07:22 PM
IIRC, the £ has dropped about 40% against the Yen over the past 12 months.

keithatport
14-01-2009, 07:45 PM
The log book from the car I bought frem Zee on the 25th of November. I sent off to the DVLA for a replacement a couple of weeks ago when it had not turned up after 6 weeks as per the DVLA's website.

elnevio
14-01-2009, 10:14 PM
That's interesting feedback Keith. I hope it's a a one-off, admin error or something.

TORQUE OF THE DEVIL
14-01-2009, 11:26 PM
I have never come across this problem before and i had been in touch with dvla and they said that they were very busy over the christmas period

Atleast you got it now

Zee
PHAT "N" MODIFIED