PDA

View Full Version : FS: Aftermarket Front Lip - for non VR4 bumper

mpau009
09-11-2008, 05:45 AM
I bought this off trademe a while back, forgetting that more than just the VR4s use the EC5W chassis code/pan

It will not fit PFL or FL VR4 bumpers, only the slightly shorter nosed bumpers like the ST and similar come with. Never checked the fitment since i dont have one, but it came off a wreck so should fit just fine.

Paint is a bit rough as you can see with some chips and scratches, but still in pretty good nick

No markings on it, or any idea of the brand if anyone recognises it.

Make me an offer and its yours otherwise i'm planning on sticking it on trademe at the end of the week for $50 which is a heap less than what i paid.

Im also still on the hunt for a front lip or SVR4 canards to tie in with my Crux sides and rear if anyone knows of anything.

bradc
09-11-2008, 06:15 AM
So it'd fit on the ST-R?

mpau009
09-11-2008, 06:59 AM
So it'd fit on the ST-R?

So long as it doesnt have the VR-4 shape bumper, yeah.

Feel free to try it sometime if you want, id be interested to see what it looks like on the car

bradc
09-11-2008, 07:47 AM
Well I can't come past this weekend, but if you can hold off putting it on TM until the 22nd I am very keen.

mpau009
09-11-2008, 08:13 AM
Well I can't come past this weekend, but if you can hold off putting it on TM until the 22nd I am very keen.

Fair enough, its more of a got to get it out of the house thing than a $$ thing. I might drop it at your shed sometime if thats okay? I'll probably be going out to pukekohe at some point this week.

bradc
09-11-2008, 08:53 AM
Cool :)