PDA

View Full Version : Help...... Please!

thehedgepig
10-11-2008, 08:32 PM
I'm currently in discussion with a seller on Ebay in regards to some brembo's he has for sale. He is also listing these.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290272466394&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019

Pic attached.

But if you look at the factory pick of the Type HA the bottom of one pair of shocks look different......

Anybody shed any light on this for me please before I buy something else that doesn't fit!

Thanks in advance!

peter thomson
10-11-2008, 09:24 PM
The small pic isn't for the VR4. The large pic the seller has is correct for our cars.

Louis
10-11-2008, 09:27 PM
I agree, the larger photo is VR4 :)

thehedgepig
10-11-2008, 11:05 PM
As usual, thanks for the quick replies and helpful info!

Solardavid350
11-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Did you get them? says seller ended early.

thehedgepig
11-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Got the Brembo front discs and calipers and the suspension! Pick them up on saturday morning! :afro:

Davezj
11-11-2008, 10:23 PM
good man,

i was just going to third that big photo is the VR4 fitment line but you got them already.

i got some HA's and brembos for the front as well, but havn't fitted them yet. wanting for the hub carriers and ABS sensors to arrive, after this months pay packet gets here.

do you have the hub carriers and abs sensors for the front yet. if not then i might be able to put you on to some.

if you have any trouble with the shocks as they will be get a bit old by now tein do a full strip and repair service for the shocks.

ok by the way when they arrive don't be tempered to play with the damper adjustment on top of the shocks as the manual says if you turn them too far anti clockwise the bits attached on the inside might start falling off.

thehedgepig
13-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Got my hub carriers from Pezza and picked them up from PSBarbham a couple of weeks ago, but thanks for the thought!

Hope to have it all fitted by the end of next week.

The guy I got the brembo's and suspension from is a club VR4 member called red rocket so all should be ok! :thinking:

Zitchu
14-11-2008, 12:36 AM
Regarding the suspension i have just picked up a second hand set of the same Teins. Do you use the factory mounts on the bottom of the front shocks?

peter thomson
14-11-2008, 12:38 AM
Yes you just use the original yokes