PDA

View Full Version : FS: 97 Legnum

Darren
18-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Selling my Legnum finally. I've decided that my commute is too long to justify repair and fuel costs so someone is going to get a bargain. so without further ado, here's what's wrong:
1. The auto gearbox is stuck in limp home mode. it started making a "reversing" noise while going forward, then a slight clutchy smell. It still drives but for how long I have no idea.
2. The AYC service light is on, it might just need a service but you never know it might be the pressure switch.
3. It needs new rubber, and it has no MOT just bad timing for the box to go :P
4. there's a vibration noise coming from the dash , ho hum not a biggy, it's probably a loose bracket.
5. the rear wiper is useless and rusty, but that's the only speck of rust on the vehicle.

What's good about it:
The body work is fine, very minor carpark scars.
The engine is solid and has been maintained.
everything else is fine. and what you expect from this car.
It has EVO 7 wheels, a cat back stainless exhaust and a K&N Panel filter. I never got into modding it.

I'm looking to shift it onto someone who can enjoy it preferably. It's been my daily driver for 5 years so it's got 140k'ish on the clock, i bought it with 89K kilometers on the clock.

I reckon spares or repair it's worth about £1500 or you can make me an offer. Obviously it'll need collected. It's trigger mauve btw and pre facelift.