PDA

View Full Version : Hello ! I'm french fan of Galant VR4

horseman59
19-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Hello.
First of all, I like has to excuse my some faults in English, but I am French.
I live in London, in corent, for my studies.
I am fascinated by the Japanese cars for a long time. I possessed Subaru Gt of 1997. Then I owned a Toyota Mr2 turbo, a Japanese import, one very very good and pleasant car. I sold it recently. And, as I have the wish to redeem myself a car in 4 driving wheels I thought in of Gallant VR4! It is necessary to say, that I always liked a lot the aesthetics of this car, and then its engine is mythical!
Today I want to pass of the dream in the reality, and I thus think of buying to myself GalantVR4! I thus joined here to continue to learn it more on this car and especially to find here the next car which I am going to buy.

Best Regards

Florent

bradc
19-11-2008, 07:26 PM
There are also station wagons available called Legnums. There are two nice silver ones for sale at the moment as well as a white one. If you're really keen on Galants then there is a black one with Jack Daniels logos on it.

KiwiTT
19-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Welcome to the Club.

If you are looking for a VR-4 you have come to the right place.

Check out http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=191 for some for sale. A few have been lovingly cared for by our own members.

horseman59
19-11-2008, 07:39 PM
There are also station wagons available called Legnums. There are two nice silver ones for sale at the moment as well as a white one. If you're really keen on Galants then there is a black one with Jack Daniels logos on it.

Yes I saw your announcement on PistonHeads, and I sent you a mail with this Internet site. I like very much this car. I would have liked to know more about it on the last revisions which were above made. What are the small defects of the car? Have I expenses has to foresee?
But I really find your very beautiful car! And the engine preparation is brilliant! In how much you estimate the current power?

And finally more generally, needs it preferred them limp manual gearbox or tiptronic?

pitslayer
19-11-2008, 08:00 PM
bonjour le interenet traductions(?) cest trop null, excuser moi mon francais n`est ' pas tres bon...J'amapelle kyle, je suis awesome...possédé en englais est "owned"
desole mon francais cest merde,
l'automobile noir cest tres frais (yes i know thats cool as in cold)
s'amuser ici

that was hard work, im sure the phrasin is slightly wrong but i havnt done french for 6 years, only had to look up 2 words

bradc
19-11-2008, 10:27 PM
I don't own that car :) I live in New Zealand, and neither of mine are up for sale!

valleyforge1
19-11-2008, 10:53 PM
Hi and welcome. :beatnik2:

Bonjour

TAR
19-11-2008, 11:02 PM
/Welcome

votre anglais est meilleur que mon Français
There are a few London based owners who may be willing to show you their cars.
:happy:

pitslayer
20-11-2008, 02:23 AM
check you can insure one first

horseman59
20-11-2008, 12:07 PM
check you can insure one first

I have contacted my insurance this subject, there is no problem. :deal2: :happy:

richy rich
20-11-2008, 01:41 PM
/Welcome
There is possibly an immaculate legnum up for sale http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35657

This car is worth much more than it is being sold for.

White Lightning
22-11-2008, 12:54 AM
Yes I saw your announcement on PistonHeads, and I sent you a mail with this Internet site. I like very much this car. I would have liked to know more about it on the last revisions which were above made. What are the small defects of the car? Have I expenses has to foresee?
But I really find your very beautiful car! And the engine preparation is brilliant! In how much you estimate the current power?

And finally more generally, needs it preferred them limp manual gearbox or tiptronic?

Hi Florent, welcome to CVR4 :happy:

This is not Brad's car, it is mine ... /yes

Did you not receive my email?

horseman59
22-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Hi Florent, welcome to CVR4 :happy:

This is not Brad's car, it is mine ... /yes

Did you not receive my email?

sent PM !