PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Undertray and more

scottishblue1985
23-11-2008, 10:38 PM
if possible for my legnum: a complete undertray & a pair of front inner wheel arches in god nick, also the name of a workshop or garage within 100 miles of Liverpool that will undertake work on this car (has good/excellent knowledge) many thanks in advance.

miller
23-11-2008, 10:55 PM
pm Nick Mann for your servicing, he is down the M6 from you, in Redditch.Not many others will know more about these beasts that little mann!!!

Mike

scottishblue1985
23-11-2008, 11:03 PM
a lot for that

Davezj
24-11-2008, 12:06 AM
just to let you know there are is a cold spec VR4 and a hot spec VR4. the hot does not have the undertray fitted as standard. the inner plastics that cover the end of the gar box and the pulleys on the other end ae a standard fit on all cars.
mine does not have the engine undertray fitted. Oh and i have never known of any car to have the under bumper and under corner plastics fitted.

cold spec cars have heated mirrors and heating strip under the wiper blades (when they are at rest) black strip at the bottom of the windscreen.

give zedy1 (Mo) a pm he does spares called "galant spare" he is in Blackburn he might have an undertray.

EDIT:- forgot to say WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!