PDA

View Full Version : Membership pack enquiry.

DomC5GTI/VR-4
24-11-2008, 01:42 PM
Hi guys

I joined up as a full member on 13 Sep 2008, and as yet have not received my membership pack. I used paypal to pay the £20, and want to check that the money has been received. Hope you can help.

PS Think the site is great!

Many Thx
Dom:happy:

Spirit
24-11-2008, 10:35 PM
The fact you show as a full member and have been issued with membership number 627 confirms we received payment.

The Vee (Andy) deals with packs, and they always go out within 28 days......did we have the correct address ?

I will PM Andy to inform him of this thread.

Nick Mann
24-11-2008, 11:05 PM
And you do realise that you have to explain the username now too? :P

The Vee
25-11-2008, 08:59 AM
Will look this up today and post back:thumbsup:

Throbbe
25-11-2008, 09:24 AM
And you do realise that you have to explain the username now too? :P

Erm, I'm guessing he's called Dom and he has a sinclair C5*, the uber rare GTI model with quick release pedals and the flag on the back, and wants a VR-4.

Just realised you're up the road from me. I'm in Brampton. There was talk of a meet at the Hartford marina recently, so you can meet a few locals.

* Some of you may need to ask a grown up what this is, but probably not Nick. ;)

Nick Mann
25-11-2008, 09:36 AM
There was a GTI model? Someone still has one? AND they are proud of it? /pan

elnevio
25-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Citroen?

DomC5GTI/VR-4
26-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Guys thx for the info on the membership pack. I will pm Vee with my address.
Ok now on to my username. Strangely enough someone tried to sell me a Sinclair C5 not long ago (I obviously look like a sucker!), and no it isn't from a Citroen. Before getting my Legnum my last two cars have been 1991 Mitsi Colt Gti's, which are also know as the C5 model. Hence C5GTI/Vr-4.
I recently became a dad for the first time, and needed a 4 door car. I told the wife I was going to buy a practical family car and then came home with the Legnum (she has just about forgiven me).
Throbbe i work in Brampton but live at Wyton and would be up for a meet. (Bambino depending!)
Thanks for all the help guys. Will do the done thing in the new members section with pictures of the Legnum and offending Colt.

Ryan
27-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Guys thx for the info on the membership pack. I will pm Vee with my address.
Ok now on to my username. Strangely enough someone tried to sell me a Sinclair C5 not long ago (I obviously look like a sucker!), and no it isn't from a Citroen. Before getting my Legnum my last two cars have been 1991 Mitsi Colt Gti's, which are also know as the C5 model. Hence C5GTI/Vr-4.
I recently became a dad for the first time, and needed a 4 door car. I told the wife I was going to buy a practical family car and then came home with the Legnum (she has just about forgiven me).
Throbbe i work in Brampton but live at Wyton and would be up for a meet. (Bambino depending!)
Thanks for all the help guys. Will do the done thing in the new members section with pictures of the Legnum and offending Colt.

Welcome mate - looking forward to seeing those pics :) It's also good to welcome yet another member of the British Armed Forces to our humble site:beerchug:

The Vee
27-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Have checked records and find that the pack was sent out last week in September (28th). The addy you have PM'd me is the same as the one we've got so it looks like the pack has gone walkies somewhere. So, I'll get another sorted but I'll have also to get a new card printed which will be included in the next batch.
Congrats on the Bambino and of course the excellent choice of practical car!!

DomC5GTI/VR-4
27-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Ingletor, thanks for the welcome. I can only say it is a pleasure to serve this green and pleasant land.

Andy, thanks for resending the pack. Now it's just the dilemma of where to place the stickers.

chrisvr4
31-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Hi. Just wondering if my Membership pack has been sent out to me yet? I think it has been nearly a month since i became a paid member on Club VR4?

chris.

ZZToP
02-02-2009, 06:22 AM
Yesterday I've received my membership pack.
It's been 3 weeks from the date of payment, and the package is already here in Russia.
So I thank you and royal mail for that :-)

The Vee
02-02-2009, 12:42 PM
Great to hear you got yours OK ZZ. Chris yours is currently being sorted. There was a slight delay with this batch as we had a couple of issues with paypal which appears to be ok now. Should be with you shortly.

DomC5GTI/VR-4
02-02-2009, 01:34 PM
Andy unless the wife has hidden mine from me. i haven't received my pack yet.

chrisvr4
02-02-2009, 01:41 PM
No probs, thanks for letting me know :)

Spirit
02-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Andy unless the wife has hidden mine from me. i haven't received my pack yet.

So 2 packs have gone astray ?

DomC5GTI/VR-4
02-02-2009, 10:53 PM
So 2 packs have gone astray ?

I have just interogated the wife and she says that evrything that has been delivered, she has passd on to me. I'm always at work by the time the postman does his delivery.

So if two have been sent. I guess the answer is yes.

The Vee
03-02-2009, 06:35 PM
I have just interogated the wife and she says that evrything that has been delivered, she has passd on to me. I'm always at work by the time the postman does his delivery.

So if two have been sent. I guess the answer is yes.

That's bit of a strange one and the fact that you're really only local post from me. Not to worry - we have ways and means! Leave it with me, as I'm often through there so I shall drop one in.

Danj
03-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Hmm i didnt seem to get one either............... /Devil5 (hides away thinking of the prospect of a shiny new freebie keyfob!)

DomC5GTI/VR-4
03-02-2009, 09:14 PM
That's bit of a strange one and the fact that you're really only local post from me. Not to worry - we have ways and means! Leave it with me, as I'm often through there so I shall drop one in.

That would be great. If it's too much hassle I will quite happily cover the cost for it to be sent recorded delivery.

The Vee
03-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Nah no need for that. I shall try and drop it in early Sat morning on way to Guildford. Will have member card missing though as I will need another printed.

DomC5GTI/VR-4
04-02-2009, 01:58 PM
You legend! Will pm my mobile number to you just in case you have issues finding the house.:happy:

DomC5GTI/VR-4
09-02-2009, 08:41 PM
I would just like to say a huge thank you to Andy (The Vee) for dropping my membership pack off on Sunday.:iloveyou: Especially considering that my place is probably way out of his way and the weather was a bit poo! Thanks mate!

The Vee
10-02-2009, 03:52 AM
No probs mate - you're welcome. Nice looking leggy :thumbsup:

chrisvr4
10-02-2009, 08:44 PM
I still havent recieved my pack yet lol has it been sent out? /toycar

The Vee
11-02-2009, 06:40 AM
Aye all gone out today/ yesterday?/pan - I'm on nights!

chrisvr4
13-02-2009, 09:18 PM
Recieved mine today. Thank you very much :)

The Vee
16-02-2009, 01:02 PM
:2thumbsup

Kelly&Ben
18-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Hiya,

When i pay the membership fee is it possible to change my username to Kelly&Ben?

Seems abit pointless having two seperate accounts on here :)

Ben
20-02-2009, 12:27 PM
http://greg.org/archive/team_america_kji.jpg
oh harro??

elnevio
20-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Hiya,

When i pay the membership fee is it possible to change my username to Kelly&Ben?

Seems abit pointless having two seperate accounts on here :)
Changed it for you! :thumbsup:

Although I thought Ben&Kelly had a sweeter ring to it?... /pan

Kelly&Ben
21-02-2009, 05:51 PM
Changed it for you! :thumbsup:

Although I thought Ben&Kelly had a sweeter ring to it?... /pan

LOL no i think its more realistic having my name first! after all i am the boss :D

And it was me who showed the poor lad what a legnum vr4 was he was clueless!

Thankyou for the name change :) now we can crack on with paid membership :)