PDA

View Full Version : FS: 100bhp in a box - tuning goodies for sale

Throbbe
27-11-2008, 02:48 PM
NOW SOLD

Well, hopefully that got your attention. As well as selling my Legnum I'm now forced to sell the parts I'd collected to take it from a mild mannered 250bhp family estate to a 350bhp (crank) fire breathing monster. Actually, not quite, the final piece in the puzzle was a copy of Evoscan and cable to monitor knock, after which I would be happy to tune it myself.

Before I start I should point out that I've already had a query from Wodj and am waiting on him to make an offer for the lot. If he does make an acceptable offer, then his bid takes priority 'cos he asked first. Also, i'm off on holiday next week. I know the sensible thing would be to wait, but times are getting hard!

So, to keep it fair, I'll work from time of post. First acceptable offer on something secures it, whether by PM or post on here. I'm open to offers, particularly discounts for multiple bits, but if someone puts in a higher bid, I'm afraid my finances don't really allow me to be the gentleman I'd like to think myself! Postage is NOT included, as it will very depending on what service you want and how much you're buying. I'll only charge postage at cost, and should be able to ship most items for no more than £7-8 quid.

All items are brand new boxed apart from the Emanage Blue, sandwich plate and XD-16 gauge. Most have them have been taken out to check contents and then not touched again, so are as new. Generally I've looked up the best new price I could find, and knocked 20% off for the new stuff and a bit more for the second hand stuff. I'm not infallible, so If you can find proof of a cheaper supplier I'll consider dropping the price.

Cost New Asking Price
Greddy Emanage Blue s/h £245 160
EMB Ignition harness 38 30
EMB support tool 87 69
e-01 - EMB pressure sensor 24 19
EMB external signal harness 24 19
Profec e-01 boost controller 362 SOLD
afr harness 24 19
Patch harness 78 62

Prosport stepper guage set (oil temp & pressure + boost) 109 87
Oil pressure/temp sender sandwich plate s/h 22 15

fuel pump + fuel pressure regulator 87 SOLD

Innovate lc-1 132 105
xd-16 AFR gauge s/h 152 100

TOTAL £1,384 £1,052

If you're throwing money at this sort of stuff you should already know what you're looking at, but if you do have any questions just ask. If I'm not about I'm sure one of the usual suspects will help out.

It only remains to hope that the tabulation works at least something like i want it to!

Throbbe
27-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Bums, the tabulation is out to lunch. Anyway, first figure is the best price I could find, second is what I'm after. Hope it makes sense.

Wodjno
27-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Hi Mate

Thanx for waiting for me to get back to you /yes

I'm gonna have to take a raincheck on the box of bits :(

Sorry for the delay..

Good luck with selling it all /rally

Cheers

WODJ

Throbbe
28-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Cheers dude. OK people, it's all up for grabs, form an orderly queue.

I'll try to add a bit more info later, but for now, in answer to a query, the oil/boost gauges have all the appropriate sensors/cables to get them up and running. There's also a DIN plate that will hold the three guages, although it will need trimming slightly to fit under the standard stereo.

Beastlee
01-12-2008, 12:21 PM
Interested in the ignition harness as it's the one I never ordered for mine. What is the AFR harness? I'm adding an LC-1 to mine and not sure if it will be any use.

Throbbe
01-12-2008, 01:06 PM
AFR harness is to allow an input to the E-01 to read and log AFR's.

Throbbe
16-12-2008, 09:46 AM
First post updated, and a bit of bumpage.

I'm new car hunting this weekend, so may be open to cheeky offers to get a bit more spending money.

Wodjno
16-12-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm new car hunting this weekend, so may be open to CHEEKY offers to get a bit more spending money.

:end: :end: :end: :end:
:toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:
:toilet: £20 FOR THE LOT :toilet:
:toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:
:end: :end: :end: :end:

Throbbe
17-12-2008, 09:01 AM
I know where you live. /pan /pan /pan /pan

Wodjno
17-12-2008, 09:40 AM
I know where you live. /pan /pan /pan /pan

Cool :pimp2:

Delivery service in with the price :iloveyou:

Throbbe
18-12-2008, 09:25 AM
:d

Everything sold to Wodjno for a slightly improved offer.

Now, what do I spend all the money on? :5shots:

Wodjno
18-12-2008, 10:44 AM
:d

Everything sold to Wodjno for a slightly improved offer.

Now, what do I spend all the money on? :5shots:

All of the above are still available for Purchase /yes

But through myself now :)

Offers are welcome via PM..

Cheers

WODJ :D