PDA

View Full Version : White Lightning

vampirej
28-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Have you got a new one or was the one with Jack Daniel's VR4 came to visit?
It was nice to see the real car. I was in the blue Civic in front of you as you pulled out of the car park.

White Lightning
28-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Have you got a new one or was the one with Jack Daniel's VR4 came to visit?
It was nice to see the real car. I was in the blue Civic in front of you as you pulled out of the car park.

/Wave

LOL ... it's complicated /pan

But, currently I have got the JD and my white one still ... the plan was to keep the JD (which was my brothers) and sell the white one but the plans have changed. The JD is now being sold on again as there is not enough headroom for me what with the sunroof.

Where and when did you see me then mate?

thehedgepig
28-11-2008, 10:10 PM
There was a lad up north really interested in the JD.... Does he know its for sale?

White Lightning
28-11-2008, 10:11 PM
It's not for sale anymore ... I have already taken a deposit.

thehedgepig
28-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Oh Dear, he will be most upset! I think he had the cash ready to buy it last time but just missed out! :sad3: :sick2: :( :sick:

adzgti
28-11-2008, 10:47 PM
Yes dude, that was me!

Missed out for the 2nd time....only by a very norrow margin but hey, you win some you loose some!

vampirej
01-12-2008, 11:17 AM
/Wave

LOL ... it's complicated /pan

But, currently I have got the JD and my white one still ... the plan was to keep the JD (which was my brothers) and sell the white one but the plans have changed. The JD is now being sold on again as there is not enough headroom for me what with the sunroof.

Where and when did you see me then mate?
It was on Friday around 1 I think, on the way to KFC!! LOL.
I went to the Humpreys some weeks ago and got talking to Ian, apparently you are quite famous in Bracknell... LOL. I have known them for years~~ He mentioned that you had a VR4 with JD on. Haven't seen it around, but it was a good sight. I have seen you around every now and then when I sneaked out of the office for a ciggy, didn't notice JD on your white one though.

horseman59
02-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Yes dude, that was me!

Missed out for the 2nd time....only by a very norrow margin but hey, you win some you loose some!

I'm new owner of this JD's cars, and Im so happy. Maybe I'll meet you at a next meeting ....

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35488&page=2

White Lightning
03-12-2008, 01:38 PM
It was on Friday around 1 I think, on the way to KFC!! LOL.
I went to the Humpreys some weeks ago and got talking to Ian, apparently you are quite famous in Bracknell... LOL. I have known them for years~~ He mentioned that you had a VR4 with JD on. Haven't seen it around, but it was a good sight. I have seen you around every now and then when I sneaked out of the office for a ciggy, didn't notice JD on your white one though.

No, there are no logos on the white one ... it still looks virginal :D

Yes, I speak to Ian fairly regularly. He used to live down the road from me but now that he has split from his wife I only see him every so often. He still does my MOT's and tyres swaps etc for me though ... :happy:

White Lightning
03-12-2008, 01:40 PM
I'm new owner of this JD's cars, and Im so happy. Maybe I'll meet you at a next meeting ....

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35488&page=2

Not until you pay me the rest of the money it isn't ... /pan

Yes, all things being equal, as from Saturday morning this will be Florent's beastie ... :sad3: