PDA

View Full Version : FS: Kenwood Sub-tube and more...

HMG1K
29-11-2008, 10:23 PM
I've got a few things on eBay at the moment, including a powered Kenwood sub - all the details are here.

Cheaply priced to get space back at home.

As always, collection from west London is offered.

Thanks for looking :happy:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/hmg1k_W0QQ_dmdZ1QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ12

HMG1K
30-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Here're the full details and photos - on eBay right now.

This is a Kenwood KSC-WA82RC tube-type speaker enclosure sub-woofer WITH remote control and fitting instructions and cabling - and in IMMACULATE condition.

I've owned this unit for a year and have 'down-graded' to a smaller sub unit to reclaim some of my boot space.

This Kenwood sub produces an amazing rich depth of sound while the large concave centre cap (see photos) effectively eliminates distortion.

On the rear panel, parallel fins improve heat dissipation of the built-in amplifier, while the Kenwood triangle LED lends an attractive aspect to the rear view - this is constantly lit when the unit is on.

Comes supplied with the original Kenwood remote control and original cable to run the remote from the boot (for example) to the front seats to control the sub. Plus full cables you need to install. The only addition you will need is your own length of battery cable to run from your car battery to the existing battery wire on the harness. See photo. Also with mounting strap and bracket.

* The remote control unit can be detached from the speaker unit and operated via a 6.0m shielded cable 200mm blue-coated paper cone woofer

* Remote controllable variable input sensitivity (gain)
*Remote controllable variable low-pass filter (cut-off frequencies: 60, 80, 120, 160Hz)
* Remote controllable phase reverse switch
* Accepts speaker level inputs if required
* Gold-plated RCA type input connectors
* Supplied with mounting belt
* Peak Power = 100W + 100W
* Freq response = 20Hz-1kHz
* Magnet Weight 568g
* Overall approx. dimensions 265W x 265H x 470L (mm)
* Complete with operating guide

This is a heavy unit - so collection is prefered nd it will save you on the postage and packing.