PDA

View Full Version : The Spirit meets The Polabear

Spirit
27-03-2004, 05:13 PM
Had a mini mini mini meet today with Polabear (Sean) to show him the pleasures of VR4 ownership and have a good old chat about our cars.

It was nice to meet you mate, and I have added your name to the list of Japfest attendees (Sean has kindly volunteered to let me use his more ample boot space to bring the flag, flagpole, banner etc).

Here's a couple of pics:

Darren
27-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Heh, my car must be the dirtiest in the club. It's only ever clean once a month and then I get it dirty the next day as I go to work. What with the ****e hawks and dust combined with rain the car has never realy had a nice shine since I bought it. I'm scared to turn up at japfest incase Keiran sees the interior and goes postal on me. :p

Kieran
27-03-2004, 05:54 PM
:veryangry I had a pop at Derek today when we were rescuing the VX!!! Bloody filthy! The muck was so old and ingrained it needed carbon dating!!!

I do very much hope that Japfest sees a load of sparkling Galants, and bunging it through the jet wash the day before will not be accepted! I will go round and issue points!!! :lolice:

enigma
27-03-2004, 06:15 PM
The god of GLS power has spoken! :D

However, his car was looking none too clean and tidy today!!! :drunk: :veryangry

Kieran
27-03-2004, 06:19 PM
Eh? :undecided

It looks as good as ever to me Dave!?! :$ :$

Kieran
27-03-2004, 06:28 PM
:$ :$

OK, ok.... That's not the post Dave originally intended for there :-D

A trip down the M1 left me with a whacking great stonechip - I thought I'd got it sorted, but it bubbled up again and now there's a rusty dot on my bonnet again!!!!!! :sick: :sick:

Spirit
27-03-2004, 06:38 PM
:topic:

Nick Mann
27-03-2004, 07:20 PM
Looks like the same variant as my old V6-24. Mine was green, though. What did you think of VR4's?

Polabear
28-03-2004, 01:23 AM
What did I think fo the VR4's..... :bow: :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D todays little session with Pete was the most fun I've had with my clothes on for as long as I can remember, absolutely Kin..AWSOME and I used to think my rally quattro turbo's were fast....bleedin ell!!!!!!!!! was didscussing the merits of being able to do the same in a Legnum.... :-D :-D and we do have some nice sections of road locally to let me see what the MIGHTY VR4 can do.... am still Kin BEAMING.... many thanks for the meet Pete, and even more thanks for the offer of the drive..have thought about nowt else all afternoon, am working on finances still now.... :p will get insurance quote for a legnum on monday.. once again.. ,amy thanks pete.

Pola.

Spirit
28-03-2004, 01:25 AM
I take it the man was pleased then ? :-D It was a pleasure mate, glad to be of service, all part of the caring, sharing experience that is CVR4

PS dont mind if you give me some reputation points too ;)

Polabear
28-03-2004, 01:30 AM
PS, sorry to hear about your sad news Nick, would break my heart to be in that position... :sick: I would love yours, but its a bit rich for me, I did look at Ashclose's but unfortunately the mileage is a little on the high side, if you read this sorry Simon.

Pola

Polabear
28-03-2004, 01:32 AM
You can have as many of those as you want mate.. where do I send them and what do you drink...? :-D

Spirit
28-03-2004, 01:34 AM
You can have as many of those as you want mate.. where do I send them and what do you drink...? :-D

On the left under the username there are three little boxes, one of them has a tick and a cross in it - use that to add positive or negative reputation points to any user, and you can add a comment

Kieran
28-03-2004, 11:12 AM
Looks like we'll soon have another happy VR-4 owner! :-b

Spirit
28-03-2004, 11:21 AM
Oh yeah, and change your signature now Sean - save the ££££s on those pending mods and put it towards your Legnum ;) :-D :-D :-D

Polabear
28-03-2004, 11:41 AM
Ye Gods, I thought I was passed all of this boys toys cars thing, last night was rather sleepless, and its all your fault Pete :-D :-D :-D you have obviously read my post's , before yesterday I was blissfully oblivious to the fun of the MIGHTY VR4 now its getting hard to BL@*%Y concentrate, roll on tommorow :rolleyes5 :stunned:

Pola

Polabear
28-03-2004, 11:44 AM
PS. anybody wanna buy a pristine 24-V6 5Dr..Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze LOL :shrug:

Pola.