PDA

View Full Version : WTB: UK Ralliart Galant Saloon/Estate

adzgti
05-12-2008, 12:34 AM
Hi Guys,

I've been after one of these for ages now! I have cash ready waiting.

I'm just putting up this post incase there are any of these cars hiding in the wood work. I am looking at a few others (you know who you are) Basically I'm after a well looked after motor, that comes complete with the all important service history. Perferably I'd like to buy a Galant that has no issues nore heavy maintainance fee's up and comming in the very near future.
I'm open to any well looked after examples, so even if its not a Ralliart nore a facelift, give me a pm, you never know I just might be taken by it.

I would really like to buy V.soon, so if there is anyone out there with a beauty, pm me asap.

Edit: I have a budget of 5K MAX

Cheers peeps

Kindest regards Adz

Nutter_John
05-12-2008, 12:36 AM
maybe worth stting your price range Adz

adzgti
05-12-2008, 12:51 AM
Edited.......I suppose this would have helped /pan

ritch_w
05-12-2008, 01:58 PM
PM Throbbe or Kieran - both have nice examples for sale, Throbbes is a UK ralliart one, Kierans is an import but arguably one of, if not THE most cleanest legnum in the UK, as well as being well fettled and sorted.

good luck!

adzgti
05-12-2008, 03:21 PM
^^^ Thanks for the heads up matey, I've spoken to both of these members

Rambaud
05-12-2008, 04:01 PM
I have been watching the VR4/Legnum market for some time now, and £5k should get you a good example.

adzgti
05-12-2008, 09:05 PM
So have I matey, I've missed out on some belters in the past but I'm determined to find something! I hope theres more of these monsters out and about. thanks for looking and the advice guys.

adzgti
08-12-2008, 12:00 PM
Hi peeps, any one know of one of these out and about? Its my birthday today and I want to buy myself a nice present :pimp2:

Throbbe
08-12-2008, 12:21 PM
Did you get the extra pics I emailed you? I'll upload them to the ad later this week anyhoo.

adzgti
08-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Did you get the extra pics I emailed you? I'll upload them to the ad later this week anyhoo.

Hi throbbe mate!

Yeah send them through again mate, for some reason I didn't think I got them, just put it down to you being away lol...plus you have PM

jolygreengiant
16-01-2009, 01:39 PM
I’m considering selling my V-R4.

Please check out the pics under my handle.
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=82

The car is the original MMC 536, Ralliart’s own car. UK car. 1999.

The only difference is that the front driver/passenger windows have been tinted to help the appearance.

But the car is unmolested.

Mileage >70k just.

Recently serviced by Roy Haslet of Rally Car preparing fame.

Let me know what you think.

Adrian

HMG1K
16-01-2009, 01:44 PM
I’m considering selling my V-R4.

Please check out the pics under my handle.
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=82

The car is the original MMC 536, Ralliart’s own car. UK car. 1999.

The only difference is that the front driver/passenger windows have been tinted to help the appearance.

But the car is unmolested.

Mileage >70k just.

Recently serviced by Roy Haslet of Rally Car preparing fame.

Let me know what you think.
Adrian

WOW! You're car is famous!!! :scholar: I've got the original press photos of your car!

Out of interest, did it come with the Mitsubishi Motors Corporation number plate - of did Colt hang on to it?

jolygreengiant
16-01-2009, 01:47 PM
No Colt kept the plate.

I have a private plate on it, N14 HOM, means nothing to anyony, hence I'll have to sort something out there.

Send me your press photos to see if there the same as mine.

Thanks

Googe
16-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Have a look at colins at 4k (if not sold) but be quick, i'm still looking at it.

colVR4
16-01-2009, 02:07 PM
I am more than happy for you to ask any questions about my car. It has got a full service history (all the major service have been with Mitsi). The cambelt service has been done recently and there is no major work outstanding.

There are some minor niggles that need doing. There is slight play in the steering noted at the last MOT (it passed) which was put down to track rods. There are also a few of the usual bumps and scratches from supermarket trolleys and inconsiderate people, these are all minor cosmetic issues.

I have had the car keyed recently (about 4-5 inches long on rear drivers side wing), which will need repairing. I am happy to knock £100 of the asking price for it in its current state or I will get it done and sell it at the advertised price.

Although I have a few members umming and ahhing, the car is still available.

It has just done over 100k miles. I am asking £3995 for it at present. Let me know if you are interested.

Throbbe
16-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Adam already has a Legnum. ;)

HMG1K
16-01-2009, 04:24 PM
No Colt kept the plate.

I have a private plate on it, N14 HOM, means nothing to anyony, hence I'll have to sort something out there.

Send me your press photos to see if there the same as mine.

Thanks

No problem - have posted them under your For Sale thread here: http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37113