PDA

View Full Version : Bad Boy Manual 97 VR4 for sale(NZ)

newsboyben
30-03-2004, 03:38 AM
97 vr4 silver 68km 5spd type S, Crowsport have just done a complete conversion including Gearbox,lightened flywheel,1000hp triple plate clutch(last for eva)...new ecu ..new diffs..took out the ayc and tcl....good for mid 13's...@ 1 bar.....its dumped on 18's with BOV,adjust boost,exhaust and filter,intercooler sprayers plus heaps more....unfortunatley I'm building a house soon and will hav to sell my dream vr4 .....so if anyone knows someone who wants to buy a mint mildly worked vr4......let me know.....full service history from 20km...and over $6000 in reciepts possibly one of the best examples around..overs over 17000.......

MunkyWrench
09-09-2004, 12:00 PM
having read your posts about the conversion, i cant offer anywhere neart 17000 for it. but i am interested in the manual conversion route. anyone else done this? it seems you need to replace more bits than you have, ie. full wiring looms, all the onboard computers etc, to make it all match like it should.

it would be great to see someone local finish a manual conversion fully, to a standard you can have some faith in.

zedy1
09-09-2004, 10:34 PM
having read your posts about the conversion, i cant offer anywhere neart 17000 for it. but i am interested in the manual conversion route. anyone else done this? it seems you need to replace more bits than you have, ie. full wiring looms, all the onboard computers etc, to make it all match like it should.

it would be great to see someone local finish a manual conversion fully, to a standard you can have some faith in.

im doing a manual conversion on mine, but i need to buy a few bits yo complete it and mitsi prices are sky high, could you get me a contact from newzealand who could supply the upgraded clutch plate

zentac
10-09-2004, 07:59 AM
Have a word with RPW www.rpw.au.com for an uprated one or kempys www.kempys.co.nz for a standard on. Kempy should be able to supply you with most of the parts you need. Someone mentioned a new wiring loom....why? You dont need one! You dont need an ECU either!