PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Turbo Hard Pipes

adzgti
20-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone has for sail any turbo hardpipes for a 1999 ralliart galant? I cant seem to find them anywhere! I thought Cusco did them but the main UK distributer seems to think otherwise. If no one has any for sale, a nice poke in the right direction would be great!

Thanks for any replies in advance

Adz

Kieran
20-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Cusco certainly do make them, I have a set on Ariadne. Visit www.rhdjapan.com :)

adzgti
20-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Cusco certainly do make them, I have a set on Ariadne. Visit www.rhdjapan.com :)

Thank you very much Kieran matey, I'll have a look on there :scholar:

GT40-Steven
21-12-2008, 04:52 PM
I've been looking for a set like that as well.
They have ONE Proshop Iiada left for sale and according to that shop they are now discontinued. Could not find one from Cusco.

peter thomson
21-12-2008, 04:56 PM
I've been looking for a set like that as well.
They have ONE Proshop Iiada left for sale and according to that shop they are now discontinued. Could not find one from Cusco.

http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/CUSCO-Turbo-Pipe-EC5W-Legnum-6A13-13540

GT40-Steven
21-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Am I just not getting it but doesn't the kit look like it lacks some pipes. At least compared to the Proshop Iiada one.
http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/Pro-Shop-Iida-Aluminum-Intake-Pipe-Kit-EC5A-Galant-EC5W-Legnum-56048
If they do the same then I can't understand why anyone would even consider going for the Iida one :)

Please help me straighten this Q mark out

Gly
21-12-2008, 07:45 PM
the cusco one only replaces the soft pipes.

the proshop one also replaces the intake bend (which is hard plastic on our cars)

neither of the kits replace the soft pipe that join to the intercooler

GT40-Steven
21-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Thanks Gly that cleared it up for me. So theoretically with the Cusco, a 90 deg blue silicon bend and a straight piece of polished alu pipe one should be able to replicate the Iida one that's a hell of a lot more expensive. :)
Then its the intercooler pipes